www.amazon.com – Manage your Amazon Credit Card
Amazon Credit Card Login:
Amazon.com is an American global innovation organization situated in Seattle, Washington, USA. Their business focuses mainly on web-based business, cloud computing, computerized streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is among the Big Five organizations in the United States information technology organizations, alongside the companies like Microsoft, Google, Facebook, and Apple. The organization has also been acknowledged as “the most compelling monetary and social powers on the planet”, along with the world’s most value-added brand.
Amazon was established by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, in the year 1994. It began its journey as an online commercial center for books however extended to sell gadgets, software, computer games, clothing, furniture, food, toys for children, jewelry, and gems. In the year 2015, Amazon outperformed Walmart as the most significant retailer by market capitalization in the United States. In the year 2017, Amazon procured Whole Foods Market for the US $13.4 billion, which significantly expanded its impression as an actual retailer. And in the year 2018, its delivery protocol within two-days named Amazon Prime which exceeded 100 million subscribers around the world.
Amazon is known for its disturbance of well-established ventures through its technological advancement and extensive reach to people. Presently it is has become the world’s biggest online e-commerce center, Artificial Intelligence (AI) assistant provider, cloud computing assistance, and live-streaming stage, as estimated by income and market capitalization. Nowadays Amazon is the biggest Internet organization by income worldwide. It has become the second-biggest private organization in the United States and one of the most valuable organizations in the global market. As per the world business market report in 2020, Amazon has achieved the highest worldwide brand valuation.
How to Register for the Amazon Credit Cards:
To Register or New Customer Sign In for Amazon Credit Cards, follow the underlying steps:
- Visit the official site of Amazon or click on www.amazon.com.
- Find and tap on the “Hello, Sign In”, option on the navigation bar.
- Here you will find the option and tap on “New Customer, Start Here”.
- Flipped on the Create Account page, put Your Name, Email, Password (Minimum 6 characters), and Re-enter Password, etc.
- Lastly, tapping on the “Create Your Amazon Account” tab, and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Log In or Sign In for the Amazon Credit Cards:
To Log In or Sign In for the Amazon Credit Cards, follow the below stated steps:
- Go to the authoritative site of Amazon.
- You can also tap on www.amazon.com
- After tapping on the “Sign In” option, on the navigation bar.
- Flipped on a new webpage.
- Here you have to put your “Email” or “Mobile Phone Number”, under the Sign In heading.
- Now press the “Continue” tab and follow.
How to Apply for the Amazon Credit Cards:
To Apply for the Amazon Credit Cards, you have to Sign In first, on their official website. Then write, “apply for an Amazon credit card” on the search bar of the webpage. Here on a new page choose your card, to apply for.
How to Reset Forgot Password for Amazon Credit Cards:
To Reset Forgot Password for Amazon Credit Cards, follow the underneath steps:
- Following the login or Sign In process, go to the Sign In page.
- Find and tap on the “Need Help” button.
- On clicking on the option, you will find and tap on the “Forgot your Password” tab.
- On a flipped webpage, put your registered “Email ID” or “Mobile Phone Number”, under the Password Assistance heading.
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue” tab and follow on.
Amazon Credit Cards
Amazon offers credit cards for its customers, those are briefly discussed below:
- Amazon Rewards Visa Card
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card
Features and Advantages:
- Amazon Rewards Visa Card – Get $50 instantly on approval of the card. You can also get 3% money back as a reward on purchases at Whole Foods Market and Amazon.
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card – You can get $70 with the card approval instantly. Avail extra 5% money back as a prime exclusive member on transactions at Whole Foods Market and Amazon. Endless supply of your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card application, the Card will be stacked into your Amazon.com account. The Amazon.com Card is just granted to new card members and at the hour of card endorsement. The Card can’t be utilized for the purchase of other gift vouchers. Amazon.com Cards are given by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington Company.
Features and Advantages applicable for both credit cards:
- Get more than 2% money back as rewards, on your expenses at gas stations, medical stores, and restaurants, etc.
- And an additional 1% money back on all other purchases.
- If you apply through the Internet, most of the applications are responded to within 1 (one) minute by Amazon. Your real reaction time may differ depending upon the connection of the Internet and the volume of applications received.
- “Percentage (%) as Money Back Remunerations” are the rewards that you can gather under the program. Percentage (%) as Money Back rewards can be tracked as points and every $1 is procured is equivalent to 100 points.
- You can acquire points, as an approved client, utilizing an Amazon Rewards Visa Signature or Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card to make transactions of items and services, without any refunds or returns. Purchasing items and services with your credit card generally will be considered a purchase. But the following list of transactions will not tally and will not procure points as purchases, like the transfer of balances, loans, cash advances, travelers banking cheques, overseas money, cash orders, lottery tickets, gaming chips for casinos, any kind of betting transactions, any interests, unapproved or fake charges, and any kind of fees, including a yearly charge, if applicable.
- You can utilize your acquired points to redeem for qualified buys at Amazon.com. You can utilize your points also to reclaim against money, as there is no bar for point numbers, through a statement of accounts, or an electronic deposit account held by a monetary organization situated in the United States. Other reclamation alternatives incorporate tours and travel, gift vouchers, and items or services made accessible through the program or straightforwardly from third-party merchants.
- As long as your account stays open, you don’t lose your points. But in the circumstances, you can promptly lose every one of your points if there is a change in your account status or your accounts is shutdown for misuse of the program, illegal exercises, inability to make the payment, insolvency issues, or any other different reasons as stated in the details in the Agreement of the Amazon’s Rewards Program.
- Travel and Protection advantages and benefits are available along with the use of Credit Cards. After the account is opened you will receive a complete Guide of Benefits, with full explanations of the coverage details.
Rates and Interest Charges:
- Annual Membership Fee – No fee ($0).
- My Chase Plan Fee – 1.72% from each purchase.
- Transfer of Balances – 5% or $5 which one is greater.
- Cash Advances – 5% or $10 which one is greater.
- Foreign Transactions – No fee ($0).
- Late and Return Payment – $39.
- Returned Cheque – No fee ($0).
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on Purchase, My Chase Loan, and Transfer of Balances – 14.24% to 22.24%.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on Cash Advance – 24.99%.
- Interest Charge (Minimum) – No fee ($0).
Please Note: To avoid paying Interest on Purchase, please remember your payment due date will be at least 21 (twenty-one) days after the end of each monthly billing cycle. Amazon won’t charge you interest on new buys in the event that you pay your whole balance or Interest Saving Balance within the due date every month. Amazon will start charging interest on the transfer of balances and cash advances on the purchase date.
Amazon Corporate Headquarters
410, Terry Ave. North, Seattle,
WA 98109 -5210, USA
Customer Care (Call): 1800 -3000 -9009 (24 hours, 7 days a week, and 365 days)