www.agfed.org – Access to AgFed Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card Online
AgFed Credit Union Crdit Card:
Agriculture Federal Credit Union (AgFed) was established in 1934, in Washington, DC, and now serves individuals all over the nation. Giving the most noteworthy type of service is their primary concern. The association offers market-driving home loans, vehicle loans, various credit cards, checking, and a wide extent of various accounts considering the client’s favorable circumstances reliably.
AgFed Credit Union is administratively government defended by National Credit Union Association (NCUA), USA, and is a comparable housing loan subject matter expert.
The association is well organized with more than $326 million in assets, more than 25,000 client individuals, and 8 Agriculture Federal Credit Union (AgFed) branches, and as well as in their online presence, where people approach their accounts, records, and their services 24 hours of the day, and 7 days in a week consistently.
The association Agriculture Federal (AgFed) Credit Union welcomes numerous new people reliably and would adore for you to oblige them also.
Step by step – How to Log In for AgFed Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card:
If you want to Log In for the AgFed Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card, you have to follow the below steps:
- Go to the main website or click on www.agfed.org
- Find and tap the “Login” option on the page, and again tap the “Login” in a new small window.
- On another new webpage, you have to put your “User ID” and “Password”, under the Secure Login heading.
- Now tap the “Continue” tab.
Step by step – How to Apply for AgFed Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card:
To apply for the Visa Platinum credit card, you need to follow the steps:
- Visit the authorized website or click on www.agfed.org.
- Search and tap the “Borrow”, and then tap the “VISA Credit Cards”.
- Then on another new webpage, find and tap the “Visa Classic” on the left side.
- Now on the Visa Platinum webpage, press the “Apply for a Loan” option.
Apply using Phone:
To apply using the telephone is easy, fast, and convenient. You can contact the AgFed’s Customer Service helpline at 888 -451 -5626 (24 X 7). You can also contact them directly to apply through, any of their branches located near you.
Step by step – How to Activate an AgFed Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card:
If you want to Activate, you need to call the “800” starting number stated on the front side sticker of your new credit card. In recent times, it is not possible to activate your new credit card online.
Step by step – How to Enroll or Register for an AgFed Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card:
- Go along with the Log In process above, (first 2 steps).
- A new Log In window will open, tap on the “Enroll” tab.
- On the new Agreement page, tick on the checkbox (To accept the terms of Agreement).
- Now you are on the “Enrollment Page”, put your Last 4 (four) Digits of Social Security Number (SSN), Birth Date, Account Number, etc.
- Tap on the “Submit” button.
Step by step – How to Reset Forgot Password for AgFed Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card:
- If you want to Reset Forgot Password, follow the Log In process first.
- You are on the Secure Log In page, here find and tap the “Forgot Your Password” option.
- On the Forgot Password page, put your User ID, Last 4 (four) Digits of Social Security Number (SSN), Birth Date, etc.
- Now, tap on the “Submit” button at the bottom.
AgFed Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card:
If you make smart choices in life, it rewards you back and you have made another brilliant choice by receiving an AgFed VISA Platinum Credit Card.
The AgFed Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card is a decent credit card that offers reasonable money back reward program that permits cardholders to acquire on their transactions they make.
- Your age should be 18 years minimum or more.
- United States (American) Residentship.
- You must have Social Security Number (SSN).
- U.S Government approved Photo ID (like Passport, Drivers License, State or Military ID, etc)
- Agriculture Federal Credit Union (AgFed) Membership.
Features and Advantages:
There are 2 (two) types of Visa Platinum Credit Card offered by the Agriculture Federal Credit Union (AgFed). Those are Standard Visa Platinum (with no rebate) and Visa Platinum (with Rebate). Both the Visa Platinum Credit Cards are fulfilled by great features and advantages. Applicable for both credit cards, some of them are briefly discussed underneath:
- You can access the Cash at its simplest, create your PIN and access cash fast.
- Your tour plans are covered by travel insurance.
- Protect your loan payment.
- Access online banking Free for (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- You can get a credit limit facility up to $30,000.
- As a VISA card it is accepted worldwide.
- Flexible Cash Advance facility for 24 hours.
- Customer Care Service assistance for (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- Get VISA Purchase Alerts system on your fingertips through text messages, emails, to track your transactions.
Rates and Interests:
- Standard Visa Platinum (With No Rebate) – Purchase rate 9.25% APR.
- Visa Platinum (With Rebate) – Purchase rate 12.65% APR. Get up to 1.25% rebate on all cash purchases. Earn an extra rebate of a 1.25% on all gas purchases. (Note: Rebates are Non- transferable).
Applicable for both Credit Cards:
- No fees ($0) – For Annual Fee, Transfer of Balance, and International Purchases.
- Charges for Transfer of Balances – 2.99% APR
Agriculture Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box – 2225, Merrifield, VA 22116
For Apply Credit Card (Call): 888 -451 -5626
For Lost or Stolen Credit Card (Call): 800 -449 -7728 or 800 –VISA911 (24 Hrs, 7 days)
For Expired and Yet Not Received Credit Cards (Call): 202 -479 -2270 or 800 -368 -3552