www.asbhawaii.com – How to Access American Savings Bank (ASB) Credit Card Account
American Savings Bank (ASB) Credit Card – An Introduction:
Since 1925, the American Savings Bank (ASB) is focused and dedicated to serving its clients with a wide range of monetary items and services all the time and places. As Hawaii’s leading monetary foundations, American Savings Bank provides business and customer banking, home credit loans, insurance coverage, and investment banking. Committed to making the banking process simple, it offers a thorough internet banking platform, with its branch areas across the province offering more working weekdays and end of the week hours than other similar neighborhood banks.
On 23rd January 1987, the American Savings and Loan Association reported the development of a separate subordinate to direct its activities. The subordinate, named the American Savings Bank, was a governmentally sanctioned savings bank with its head administrative office in Honolulu, Hawaii.
On 26th May 1988, the Hawaiian Electric Industries (HEI), the parent organization of the Hawaiian Electric Company, took possession of the American Savings Bank from Salt Lake City-based American Savings and Loan Association. In the year 1990, American Savings Bank owned First Nationwide Banking activities. And on 6th December 1997, the American Savings Bank owned the resources of Hawaii Division from the Bank of America and expanded their branch all out around then to 68 and their resources for $5.5 billion. Presently, there are 55 branches of the American Savings Bank which works on five islands in the province of Hawaii.
American Savings Bank (ASB) matches its excellent client experience with a workforce experience that has gathered many national and local honors. The Bank has been acknowledged locally as among the “Best Places to Work” by the Business Magazine of Hawaii for 12 back-to-back years and also acknowledged by the American Banker Magazine as among the “Best Banks to Work For”. The Fortune Magazine has also acknowledged ASB as among the 100 Best Workplaces for Women and 50 Best Workplaces for cross-culturalism. For almost a century, American Savings Bank has assisted with building a strong community. Through its of Service program, ASB team members have offered over 86,000 hours of volunteer help, and the bank also has given a large number of dollars to Hawaii’s non-profit making charitable organizations and local area associations.
How to Login for the American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card with Reward Simplicity:
To Login for the American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card with Reward Simplicity, you need to follow the easy steps:
- Visit the website of American Savings Bank, Hawaii.
- Otherwise, you can click www.asbhawaii.com.
- Find “LOG IN” on the page and tap.
- On another new page put down your “Login ID” and “Password”.
- Now press the “LOG IN” tab.
How to Apply for the American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card with Reward Simplicity:
All Credit Cards are issued and approved by the First Bankcard (A venture of First National Bank of Omaha) for the American Savings Bank. To Apply for the American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card with Reward Simplicity, follow the underneath steps:
- Go to the ASB authorized website or click on www.asbhawaii.com
- Chose the tap the “BUSINESS” option, on the page.
- Go downward on the new page, select the “Business Credit Card”.
- Again on another page chose the “BUSINESS EDITION VISA CARD WITH REWARD SIMPLICITY”.
- Now go to the option and tap on the “APPLY AT A BRANCH TODAY”.
- On a new webpage put down your Island, City, Zip Code, or Branch, etc.
- Press “LOCATE” and follow the on-screen prompts.
Please Note: Here on the last page you will find the full details with the address of your nearest branch, you chose to Apply for your ASB Credit Card.
Also Read : Steps to Access Nordstrom Credit Card Online
Apply Via Phone:
You can also use your phone, to Apply for the American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card with Reward Simplicity. You have to contact the American Savings Bank Customer Banking Centre at (808) 627 -6900 and (800) 272 -2566 (Toll -Free), Monday to Friday 8 am to 7 pm and Saturday to Sunday 9 am to 3 pm.
How to Reset Forgot Password for the American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card with Reward Simplicity:
To Reset Forgot Password for the American Savings Bank Business Edition Visa Card with Reward Simplicity, follow the simple steps:
- Following the Login process, on the last page, find and tap on the “Forgot Password” option.
- On a flipped new page, put your “User Name” under the “Login ID” field.
- Press the “Submit” button and follow the online prompts to complete.
American Savings Bank (ASB) Business Edition Visa Card with Reward Simplicity:
Acquire reward points on qualifying purchases. You can redeem points for tours, money back, gift vouchers, and products. Furthermore, you have a long time of maximum three years from when the points were granted to utilize them before they terminate.
- You should reach the majority of your age, in your province or state.
- A government-approved valid Photo Identity is required.
- A government-issued valid Tax Identification Number, like Social Security Number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN), etc is needed.
- You must have a proper address for mailing.
Features and Benefits:
- You can gather 1.50 points equivalent to 1.50% money back, for every $1.00 expenditure reflected on your account.
- No annual Program Fee is charged.
- Points can be redeemed on FIFO (first in and first out) basis (In any case or reason the account is closed down, registration in the program will be abolished and the points gathered will be forfeited).
- Rewards or Points Redemption can be done for Gift Cards or Certificates, Merchandise, Travel (Car Rent, Hotel, and Airline), Money back as a statement credit to the Account, and Other Products or against Services, etc.
- Request for points redemption or rewards can be done through 24 X 7 hassle-free online access or Toll-Free Customer Care Services. More information will be provided after you become a Card Member.
- Money Back is redeemable in denominations of $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, and $1,000.
- You can surpass paying the interest on transactions, by paying within the time limit as your due date will be at least 20 (twenty) days after the closing of every billing month.
- You can Avail a free 24 X 7 online access for tracking your account.
- Get free management reports to help you to track your expenditures, tax deductions, helping in tax filings and forecast of expenses made more simply.
- Get the facility of Cash flow management with the availability to cover the cost of supply, raw materials, tour and travels, and much more.
Rates and Interests:
- Annual Fee – No Fee
- Monthly Fee – No Fee
- APR for Purchases and Transfer of Balances – Introductory 0.00% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the first 6(Six) monthly billing cycles. Afterward, 18.24% to 25.24% APR will be charged based on creditworthiness (variable APR based on Prime Market Rate).
- APR for Cash Advances – 25.24% of variable APR based on Prime Market Rate.
- Minimum Interest Charged – In case you have to pay interest, it will be not less than $1.75.
- Balance Transfer Fee – Introductory 4% or $10 whichever is greater of the total amount of each transfer of balances, for the first 6 (Six) billing cycles. Afterward 5% or $10 whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance Fee – 5% or $15 whichever is greater, for the total amount of each Cash Advances.
- Cash Equivalent Transactions Fee – 5% or $15 whichever is greater, for the total amount of each Cash Equivalent Transactions.
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3% in United States Dollars for each transaction.
- Late Payment Fee – You can be charged $35 if your new balance is less than $500 or $39 if your new balance is equivalent to or greater than $500.
- Exceeded Credit Limit Fee – $39
- Payment Dishonored or Returned Fee – $35
American Savings Bank (ASB)
P.O. Box – 2300, Honolulu,
HI 96804 -2300
American Savings Bank (Main Branch)
1001 Bishop Street,
Honolulu, HI 96813
Customer Banking Centre (Monday to Friday 8 am to 7 pm, and Saturday to Sunday 9 am to 3 pm)
Call: (808) 627 -6900
Call: (808) 272 -2566 (Toll- Free)
TDD Service for Hearing Impaired
Call: (808) -627 -6770
Call: (808) -871 -4357 (Toll –Free)