www.americanexpress.com – Manage your Amex Blue Business Cash Credit Card Online
American Express (Amex) Blue Business Cash Credit Card – An Introduction
American Express Company is an overall financial worldwide association. It is moreover unmistakably known as “Amex”. As a United States-based association, it has its head authoritative office at Vesey Lane, New York City.
The association was set up before in the year 1950. Starting there as expected, they have been endeavoring to find better approaches to improve the existences of their clients, by offering their unprecedented client support brand, from all perspectives.
These days, the idea of significance serves to drives the association. The administration guarantee to recognize their customers, appreciates, stimulate, support, and assist them with building up their way of life. As the financial association acknowledges that as their client’s flourish, so they do.
As of now, The American Express association positions at number 67 under the Fortune 500 companies. It makes an income pay assortment of $43.6 Billion yearly (as in 2019).
The best approach to Apply for American Express (Amex) Blue Business Cash Credit Card (Formerly Simply Cash Plus Business Credit Card):
In the event that you need to apply for American Express Blue Business Cash (Formerly Simply Cash Plus Business) Credit Cards, you need to follow the straightforward steps underneath:
- Primarily, interested applicants need to visit the approved site of American Express.
- Or, tap on the link www.americanexpress.com
- On the page, select, “Cards”.
- Now tap on “Check for Pre-qualified Credit Card Offers” under Personal Cards.
- You will be flipped on another page.
- On the page look for, “Check to see if you Pre-Qualify for Offers”.
- Here put your, First Name, Last Name, Home Street Address, Suite/Apt number, Zip Code, City, State, and so on under the “Home Address” segment.
- Under the “Personal Information” area, put your Last 4 (four) digits of the Social Security Number of the candidate, your Total Annual Income (optional), Non-Taxable Annual Income (optional), etc.
- Lastly, putting all the information appropriately, the tab “View My Card Offers” will be empowered naturally beneath.
- Following the process, you can now effectively Choose and Apply for your preferred credit card.
The best approach to “Log In” for American Express (Amex) Blue Business Cash Credit Card (Formerly Simply Cash Plus Business Credit Card):
To Sign In for the Amex Blue Business Cash (Formerly Simply Cash Plus Business) Credit Card, follow the simple steps:
- First, visit the authority site of the American Express organization.
- Else click on the connection www.americanexpress.com.
- On the page tap the choice, “Log In” on the upright.
- Here you flipped on another page.
- To login, now put your “User ID”, and “Password”.
- Now, tap the “Log In” button.
Step by step instructions to Reset Forgot User ID and Password for American Express (Amex) Blue Business Cash Credit Card (Formerly Simply Cash Plus Business Credit Card):
To Reset Forgot Password of the American Express Blue Business Cash (Formerly Simply Cash Plus Business), Credit Card, follow the easy steps:
- Visit the authoritative website of the Amex Company.
- Above on the page tap on the, “My Account” option.
- Tap on “Forgot User ID or Password”, under the heading Credit Tools and Support.
- You are now flipped on a new page, and choose the option as per your requirement.
- Here write down your new credit card information like 15 (fifteen) digit card number, 4 (four) digit card ID (CID), etc.
- Now, tap on the “Continue” button and follow to finish.
Also Read : Manage your Amazon Credit Card
American Express (Amex) Blue Business Cash (Formerly Simply Cash Plus Business) Credit Card:
This is to note down that presently the Amex Simply Cash Plus Business is being supplanted by the Amex Blue Business Cash Credit Card. This implies, that American Express is no longer taking new applications for the Simply Cash Plus Business Credit Card. The company is currently offering the new Blue Business Cash Credit Card, which is a straightforward and smoothed out contribution, giving cashback earnings with no extra yearly expense, ever.
Presently with the Blue Business Cash Credit Card, you can earn money back for your business on each transaction, alongside income arrangements like adaptable buying power and the capacity to carry a balance on your account, all with the help and support of the American Express group.
Regardless, of where ever life takes you, you can depend on American Express (Amex) Blue Business Cash Credit Card, to give you the adaptability you always needed.
The American Express (Amex) Blue Business Cash Credit Card is open to use for Amex enlisted people. The credit cardholders can follow and maintain their accounts and statements online, with enjoyment from their homes or office on their smartphone without any hazards. This Amex Blue Business Cash Credit Card moreover gives its customers smoothed out electronic web-based monetary practices.
Features and Benefits:
- You can get a 2% money back on all approved purchases up to $50,000 per calendar year.
- Get an additional 1% more money back on your statement for your purchases.
- On the off chance that business needs aren’t consistent, your spending power shouldn’t be by the same token. Extended Buying Power gives you the opportunity to spend past your credit restrict and complete business. Simply recall, the sum you can spend over your credit limit isn’t limitless. It changes with your utilization of the Credit Card, your installment payout history, credit record, monetary assets known to us, and different variables.
- Acknowledgment of American Express (Amex) Blue Business Cash Credit Card at 99% areas in the United States.
- As an Amex Blue Business Cash Credit Cardmember, you get protected through insurance for Theft or Damage of the Rental Car, inside a covered zone, when you use your Credit Card to book and make payment for the full lease. (Please Note: All the car types and rentals are not covered. Cars rented in New Zealand, Australia, and Italy).
- Once in a while, the unexpected happens when you travel. May be your passport is lost, you catch a sudden disease, or a legal advisor is required. Being an Amex Credit Card Member can make things simpler. Worldwide Assist Hotline can assist you with setting up your outing with customs data and much more.
- At the point when you travel for at least 100 miles or more from home, you are qualified for 24 / 7 crisis help and services, as legal, clinical, in crisis transfer of money, visa references and missing baggage help, and so forth.
- An online statement is facility is available with this credit card, to track and see your transaction history, reports prepared, and to budget your expenses properly.
- Enjoy the simplified way to manage your Blue Business Credit Card receipts with the help and access of the Amex Business Application.
- As a Business cardholder, you get an assigned Accounts Manager, whom you can trust like an assistant, to access your Business card account, to get the pending works done when you are not available.
- You can set an Accounts Alert to get a reminder to avoid delayed payments, to get the notification for irregular activity, and to monitor and track your Employee’s Credit Card expenses.
- Get the facility and benefit of receiving a previous Year- End Summary detail of charges, on the New Year starting so you can track and review your yearly expenses.
- With the accessibility of an Extended Warranty, you would now be able to shop with less concern knowing the arrangements of the manufacturer’s warranty, which can be extended up to one additional year.
- You can avail yourself of coverage up to 90 days on your approved purchases, as an Amex Blue Business Cash credit card member.
- If you are charged incorrectly or fraudulently in your bills, Amex cards will help you to resolve the problem.
- Amex Blue Business Cash card offers you a simple and quick way to make your life more rewarding. You get additional offers for travel, shopping, dining, and more, there’s something for everyone. Get benefitted by adding an offer to your Card which is quick, easy, and best of all, terribly rewarding.
Rates and Interests:
- Annual Fee – Introductory $0 (No fee).
- Annual Fee for Employees Card – No Annual Fee ($0) is charged for each Blue Business Cash Employee’s Credit Card.
- Foreign Transaction Fee – Amex will charge 2.7% on each purchase, after conversion to United States dollars.
- Balance Transfer Fee – Either 3% or $5 of the total amount on each transfer, which one is greater.
- Late Payment and Returned Payment Penalty Fee – You will be charged up to $39.
- Overlimit Penalty Fee – $0 (No Fee).
- APR for Purchases – Introductory 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the first 12 (twelve) months. Afterward, 13.24% to 19.24% will be charged.
- Penalty APR and its Application — This 29.24% APR will be applicable in case you make 2 (two) continuous or more late payments in a period of one year, do not pay the minimum payment, and you make a returned payment. This is a variable APR depending on the prime rate.
Contact Details of American Express:
For General Inquiries:
P.O. Box – 981535
EI Paso, TX 79998- 1535
For Bill Payment:
P.O. Box – 650448
Dallas, TX 75265- 0448
Bill Payment (Overnight):
American Express (Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing)
20500 Belshaw Ave,
Carson, CA 90746
Customer Service: 1- 800- 5284800
Hearing Impaired (TTY/TDD): Relay Dial 711 and 1- 800- 528- 4800
Make a Payment: 1- 800- 472- 9297
Apply for a Card: 1- 888- 297- 1244 and 1 -888 -781 -6736
Check Application Status: 1- 877- 239- 3491 (Mon – Fri 8 am – 12am ET) and (Sat 10 am – 6:30 pm ET)