login.webwatcher.com/account -How to Login Your WebWatcher Account Online
WebWatcher Account Online Login:
WebWatcher offers its clients to log into their secure web-based accounts at webwatcher.com and monitor their kids’ online activities remotely from any device at their convenience. This risk-free WebWatcher Online Account Login will enable you to safeguard your children against both online and offline dangers. It helps you put a stop to the inappropriate behaviors or dangerous contact with your kids before it is late and get out of your hand.
WebWatcher is one of the best parent control applications compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome, and Mac operating systems. Awareness Technologies developed in 2002 to counter terrorism for Windows PCs. Now, this proprietary mobile and computer monitoring software primarily focus on supervising teenagers involved in risky behaviors.
How to Log In WebWatcher Online Account:
To become a smart, responsible, digital parent and monitor your child’s phone and computer from your device, you must log in to your WebWatcher Online Account. For logging in, you may
- Visit the official WebWatcher website at www.webwatcher.com
- Click on the “Login” button from the top right corner of the homepage.
- You can also access login.webwatcher.com/account to directly land on the login portal.
- Enter your WebWatcher registered email address and password in their respective fields in the middle of the page.
- Select the checkbox stating that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions before clicking the blue “Log in” button.
Once logged in, you can connect your kid’s phone with your WebWatcher Online Account and see their texts, calls, photos, GPS, web, etc.
Note that your WebWatcher subscription will automatically be renewed until you cancel it manually. You can easily cancel it at any time by logging into your WebWatcher account online.
How to Recover WebWatcher Online Account Login:
The WebWatcher users who have forgotten their online account login credentials can retrieve or reset them with the online self-help option. To begin the recovery procedure, you will need to
- Go to the WebWatcher Login Portal at login.webwatcher.com/account
- Use the “Click Here” link next to ‘Forgot your username and/or password?’ under the login button in the middle.
- Enter the Email Address you used to sign up for WebWatcher.
- If you cannot remember that login email, check the “Forgot your username?” box below the entry field.
- Then, insert the email address on file for your WebWatcher account.
- Click the “Submit” button to get the instructions on how you can reset your WebWatcher Online Account username or reset the password.
How to Sign Up for WebWatcher Online Account:
The parents still not the WebWatcher users can try it risk-free by creating an online account on the site and protecting their kid’s digital well-being. To create a new WebWatcher Account over the web, you may take the following steps.
- Go to www.webwatcher.com and click on the red “Try it Risk-Free” button on the top right or the upper left-hand side of the page.
- If you are on the WebWatcher login page at login.webwatcher.com/account select the “Create New Account” link from the bottom of the login box.
- After you reach the WebWatcher sign-up page, enter your full name and email address.
- Confirm the email address that will be used as your WebWatcher Online Account login username as well as to deliver you critical email notifications.
- Create a password consisting of at least 6 characters including one lowercase letter and one number. You cannot use certain special characters mentioned below in the field in your password.
- Re-enter the password for confirmation and select the “I’m not a robot” checkbox.
- Check the two other boxes below to accept the terms and conditions, refund and renewal policy, and get updates from WebWatcher.
- Click on the “Create Account” button.
Complete the registration and take advantage of all the facilities of your WebWatcher subscription by logging into your Online Account.
Also Read: Hy-Vee Huddle Employee Login
Web Watcher Online Account Features & Benefits:
- Easy to install and no rooting required
- Monitor discretely from any device: android, PC, iPhone, Mac, and Chrome book
- View all recorded data or use the alert log highlighting only identified risky items
- See texts including SMS, MMS, and deleted ones
- View screenshots, log history, website history, GPS location, etc.
- Track social media usages including Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Twitter, Snapchat, Tinder, and many more
WebWatcher Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-682-9501
1391 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880