citizensoneloan-vivint.fdecs.com – Vivint Citizen One Loan Login
Vivint Citizen One eCustomer Service Account Login:
Citizen One has made a partnership with Vivint for their customers to complete their loan payments online at their convenience. Therefore, Vivint Smart Home System customers who have received an installment loan from Citizen One can register and log in to the Vivint Citizen One eCustomer Service portal. And, access their bills and make payments whenever wherever they want.
Vivint is an American smart home company offering security to convenience with safe and affordable smart homes. Keith Nellesen and Todd Pedersen started the company in 1999. Currently, Vivint has more than 1.5 million customers throughout the United States and Canada.
How to Log In Vivint Citizen One eCustomer Service Account Online:
Vivint Citizen One eCustomer Service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you have a Citizen One loan for your Vivint Smart Home System, you can log in to the Vivint Citizen One Web portal for your billing service. To log in, you can
- Go to the Vivint Citizen One eCustomer Service Portal at citizensoneloan-vivint.fdecs.com
- Enter the Username and Password created during account registration in their respective fields in the middle of the page. (Password is case-sensitive. So, type it carefully)
- Click the orange “Log In” button.
Once logged in, you can access the Vivint Citizen One eCustomer Service system to view your additional monthly payment, due date, make a payment, set up recurring payments, etc.
How to Recover Vivint Citizen One eCustomer Service Account Login Online:
Citizen One enables the eCustomer Service users to recover their online accounts and regain their Vivint Loan payment online access. Here is a brief guide for the members looking for the recovery process.
To Reset Password:
- Go to citizensoneloan-vivint.fdecs.com
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link from the right end of the password field.
- Enter your Vivint Citizen One eCustomer Service Account Username in the proper place.
- Click the “Submit” button to proceed.
Upon submission, Vivint Citizen One eCustomer Service Online Password Assistance will help you reset your account password in a few quick and easy steps.
To Retrieve Username:
If you have forgotten your Vivint Citizen One eCustomer Service Account Password too, you can find it on the web. You just need to go to the same portal as mentioned above and click the “Forgot Username?” link below the field. Then, submit the following information.
- Vivint Citizen One Loan Number
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- 5 digits Zip Code
Also Read: WebWatcher Account Login
How to Register for Vivint Citizen One eCustomer Service Online Account:
The Vivint Smart Home Security System clients have financed their loan through Citizen One yet not enrolled in the eCustomer Service can register for online access to pay the bills. For that, you will need to
- Visit the Vivint Citizen One eCustomer Service Portal, citizensoneloan-vivint.fdecs.com
- Navigate to the bottom of the login box in the middle of the page and click on the “Not enrolled? Create new account” link.
- Input your loan number, username, email address, and confirm the email address.
- Create a 10 to 20 alphanumeric characters long password that cannot be the same as the username. The password must have one upper case, one lower case, one numeric, and one special character and not more than 2 repeating characters.
- Re-enter the new password to confirm.
- Provide the last 4 digits of your SSN and 5-digit Zip Code for identity verification
- Select two security questions and set the answers for them as an additional authentication method to reset the password if required.
- Click the “Register” button to complete your Vivint Citizen One eCustomer Service Account creation.
Once registered, you can return to the login page and enter into your account and make your Vivint loan installment payment from Citizen One.
Vivint Citizen One Loan Payment by Mail:
Besides online, you can also send your bill payments via US mail at the following address or call 877-545-5691 for more information.
62992 Collections Drive
Chicago, IL 60693-0692
Vivint Citizens One Loan Customer Service:
Vivint Citizen One eCustomer Service Portal 24/7 Helpline Number: 844-737-6900
Vivint US Customer Service Phone Number: 801-377-9111
4931 North 300 West
Provo, UT 84604