www.fitcardinfo.com – FIT Mastercard Login
FIT Mastercard Online Account Login:
FIT Mastercard offered by Continental Finance allows the card members to log into their card account over the web to make payments, check due dates, view balance, receive statements, and more. The FIT Mastercard Online Account Login is also available through the CFC Mobile Access app for important card information and activities at any time anywhere even when on the go.
FIT Mastercard Online Account Login Benefits & Features:
The Online Account Login is a free service that Continental Finance provides for every FIT Mastercard credit cardmember. By registering and logging into the service, the FIT cardholders can
- A quick glimpse of the account summary and overview
- Get a list of posted and pending transactions
- View the credit card balance and the remaining credit for the month
- Archive all past statements
- Make or schedule a payment
- Get notification when you are over your credit limit or payment due date
- Update address or personal information
- View payment history, and many more
How to Log In FIT Mastercard Online Account:
By logging in to your FIT Mastercard Online Account, you can access all these card member benefits and take control over your money in the account. To log into the FIT Mastercard Credit Card online account, you can use the following steps.
- Visit the Continental Finance FIT Credit Card website www.fitcardinfo.com
- Click the red “LOGIN” button located at the top right of the page or the left on your screen.
- Fill the Username and Password fields with the information registered with your FIT Mastercard online account.
- Click the “LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT” button.
How to Recover FIT Mastercard Online Account Login:
In any case, when you have trouble signing into your FIT Credit Card online account, you can reset or locate your login info. The required self-help options are provided on the Continental Finance FIT login page.
To Retrieve Username:
- Go to www.fitcardinfo.com and click the “LOGIN” button from the top right or left on your screen.
- On the login portal, click the “Forgot Username or Password?” link located just below the “ACTIVATE MY CARD” button in the middle.
- Select the first option “I forgot my username”.
- Enter the identity verifying information i.e. the last 4 digits of your FIT Credit Card, the last 4 digits of SSN, and zip code as 5-digits.
- Click on the “Lookup Account” button to find your FIT Mastercard Credit Card Online Account Username
To Reset Password:
- Go to the Continental Finance FIT login portal, www.fitcardinfo.com
- Click the “Forgot Username or Password?” link from the middle and then choose “I forgot my password”.
- Input your FIT Mastercard online account username and hit the “Submit” button.
- You will receive your password reset instructions to regain your FIT Mastercard Online Account Access.
How to Register In FIT Mastercard Online Account:
Are you a FIT Mastercard Credit Cardholder but have no access to the card account online? If so, you have to register the card to create an online profile. Then, you will be able to manage your FIT Mastercard account activities and access all of the card information online. For the registration, you can
- Go to the Continental Finance FIT Mastercard Login page by clicking the “LOGIN” button at the top-right or upper left-hand-side of www.fitcardinfo.com
- Click the “Register now!” link next to ‘Need an account?’ below the login section.
- Enter your FIT MasterCard account information i.e. the Last 4 digits of the card number, the last 4 digits of your SSN, and 5-digit Zip Code in their places.
- Click the “Lookup Account” button to verify your identity for your FIT Card online account registration.
- Create a username, password, and other login credentials as you will be instructed.
Once you complete all the steps, your FIT Mastercard Online Account will be formed and ready to log in.
Also Read: Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card Login
How to Apply for a FIT Mastercard Online:
And if you are not a FIT Mastercard credit cardholder, you can apply for it online in a few simple steps as written below.
- Visit www.fitcardinfo.com
- Click on the “APPLY NOW” button from the left-hand side of the screen.
- Entering the application page, fill out a short form with your full name, home address, city, state, zip code, Date of Birth, Email Address, and Social Security Number.
- Provide your Total Monthly Income and select the primary source of that income. If you know your annual income, use the “Calculate Your Monthly Income” button to convert it into the monthly income.
- Enter your primary and secondary phone numbers.
- Select if you have an active checking account or debit card, if you intend to use the card for cash advances, and would like to have an additional card.
- Click the “Confirm Reservation” button to proceed with the application process.
- Check the boxes to certify that you are a U.S. resident over the age of 18 and acknowledge the agreement.
- Lastly, click the red “Submit Application” button.
How to Activate FIT Mastercard Online:
Activating FIT Mastercard online is very easy. All you need to do is visit www.fitcardinfo.com. Click the “ACTIVATE MY CARD” button on the top of the page and provide the last 4 of credit card, last 4 of SSN, and 5 digit Zip codes to verify your identity. Hit the “ACTIVATE MY CARD” button again.
Upon approval and activation, you will enjoy the following FIT Mastercard features and benefits
- Potential credit limit increase after six months
- Monthly report to all the major credit bureaus
- Free monthly credit score by signing up for e-statements
- Mastercard Zero Liability Protection
- Free automatic account reviews for credit limit increase
FIT Credit Card Customer Service Number: 1-866-449-4514