www.southwest.com – Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card Login
Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card Online Activation Process & Guidelines:
Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card is primarily issued by Chase Bank. This credit card line is specially introduced by Southwest Airlines to provide credit options to the customers of Southwest Airlines brand for their travel and transfers with Southwest Airlines. You can use your Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card not only for airline ticket purchases but also for other master card purchases too. Southwest Airlines credit cards are quite popular among the citizens as by using these cards, you will get lots of travel benefits, discount offers, extra miles, reward points, etc. Customers, who recently got their Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card, can log in to their respective card account and manage their credit card online through the online platform provided by Chase Bank. Also through this online platform of Chase Bank, you can easily apply for a Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card, activate your credit card account, register your credit card account online etc. Here we will provide you with detailed guidelines regarding how you can manage your Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card online and avail of its banking facilities.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card Benefits:
- You will get 40000 points as a joining bonus from Southwest Airlines.
- You can get 3x points for each $ 1 spent on dining purchases through your Southwest Rapid Rewards Card for the first 12 months of account opening.
- For all eligible Southwest Airlines Purchases with the Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card, you will get 2 points on each dollar spent.
- Also, for all eligible Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Purchases with the Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card, you will get 2 points on each dollar spent.
- Other eligible purchases with your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Card, can provide you 1 point for each dollar you will spend.
- You can get 3000 to 7500 points on your card anniversary depending on the card plan you choose for yourself.
- You will get 4 Upgraded Boardings free per year with the Priority Card plan.
- You will get a $ 75 Annual Travel Credit for using the Rapid Rewards Priority Card plan.
- The annual fee associated with Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card is $ 69 to $ 149, depending on your plan.
- You will get 20 % Cashback on all in-flight purchases with the Rapid Rewards Priority Card plan.
- Also with the Rapid Rewards Priority Card plan, you don’t need to pay any foreign transaction fees.
- All the points that you will earn using your rapid reward credit card, can easily be redeemed for international flights, hotel stays, cruises, car rentals, gift card purchases etc.
- You can use Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Cards everywhere visa and master cards are allowed.
- You can get paperless statements of your credit card transactions from Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card.
- You will get real-time notifications and alerts of each and every transaction made with your card.
- Any kind of credit card issue, you will get 24*7 hrs of assistance from Chase Bank.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card Account Sign In:
Here we will guide you, how you can easily log in to your respective Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card account and get the online facilities –
- To log in to your respective Southwest Airlines Credit Card account, you need to open the following website link of Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card log in to the widget for another time – www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/southwest-access-acct.
- You will get the Sign In button at the top right corner of the web page which you must click to get the login widget to appear.
- Enter your Username and associated Password at desired blank fields of the login widget and click on the Sign In button after that.
- You can tick the box beside ‘Remember me’ if your device is safe to do so, or else avoid this step.
- In this way, you will be successfully signed in to your Southwest Airlines Credit Card Account.
- Now, you can manage your card online, check your account statement and transaction details, update account info, etc.
Apply For Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card:
- To apply for a Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card, you need to go to the official website of Southwest Airlines by following the given link – www.southwest.com.
- Now, go to the footer of the website and find Southwest Products.
- Here you will get the following option – Rapid Rewards Credit Card which you have to click.
- Choose the appropriate credit card option for you based on your requirement and click on Learn More
- At the next step, click on the following button – Click here to apply.
- You will get the Application page at the next step where you must enter the following information – First Name, MI, Last Name, Suffix, Mailing address, Suite / apt/ other, City, state, Zip code, Primary Phone Number, Email address, Date of Birth, Rapid Rewards Number if any, SSN / ITIN, Alternative Phone Number, Type of Residence, Mother’s maiden name, Total Gross Annual Income, Primary Source of Income
- Now, read the Terms & Conditions carefully and review the Interest Rates associated with your card.
- Tick on the consent box and click on Submit button to complete the application process and submit your form.
- After submitting your application form, you will get a notification regarding the acceptance of your Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card application from Chase Bank.
- If your application got approved, you will receive your credit card within 7 – 10 business days.
- You can also dial the following number to apply with the telephonic helpline process – 800 -432 -3117.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card Account Sign Up :
- To sign up for your Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card account online, you have to open the below-mentioned link with the help of your web browser – www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/southwest-access-acct.
- This is the direct link of the Rapid Rewards Credit Card log-in widget associated with Chase Bank.
- There will be the Sign In button at the top right corner of the web page which you have to click to make the login widget visible.
- Below the Sign-in button there will be the following link – ‘Not Enrolled? Sign Up Now.
- You must click on this link to go ahead with the account sign-up process.
- At the next step, enter the following information correctly – Account Type, Account/ Card / Application Number, Social Security Number,
- Now, create a suitable Username for your Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card account, following the rules.
- After all of the above entries, you must click on the Next button to go ahead.
- At the upcoming stage, you must enter a few more information related to your Southwest Credit Card account to complete the entire sign-up process.
- Also, you need to create a suitable Password for your Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card account at the next stage.
- At the last step, review all the information once again and submit the entry to successfully Sign Up / register / enroll your Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card online account.
Also Read: Wawa Credit Card Login
Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card Account Username & Password Recovery :
- If you are not able to remember the Username and Password of your Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card account, you can reset them with the below-mentioned process.
- Open the following link once again – www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/southwest-access-acct and go to the login widget following the above-mentioned process.
- Below the Sign In button, there will be the following link – ‘Forgot Username / Password ?‘ which you have to click.
- Now, enter the following information at the next step – Your Social Security Number or TAX ID Number, Account / Card / Application Number
- Now, click on the Next button to go forward and verify your account.
- Follow the rest of the prompts to recover your Username & Password for the Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card Account.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card Payment :
- To pay your dues of Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card, you must browse the following link – www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/southwest-access-acct and open the login widget following the above-mentioned process.
- Now, sign in to your respective credit card accounts by following the above-mentioned process.
- Next, go to the account dashboard and find a payment option to pay your Rapid Rewards Credit Card dues.
- You can also visit your nearest Chase Bank branch to clear your credit card dues.
- You can also send your Payment Check to the following address – Cardmember Services, P.O. Box 6294, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294.
- If you want to make express payment, you can and your paychecks to the following address – Chase Card Services, 201 N. Walnut Street, De1-0153, Wilmington, DE 19801.
Southwest Airlines Credit Cards Contact :
- To learn more about Southwest Airlines Credit cards, their features, etc. you must visit their official website with the help of the following link – www.southwest.com.
- To report lost or stolen Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card, Credit Line Increase, Get information on your card account, etc. you can dial the following number, any time as per your convenience 24*7 – 800-935 -9935, 800-436-7958, 800-432-3117, etc.
- International credit card customers can call in the following number, any time as per your convenience 24*7 – 1 -302 -255 -8888.
- You can write to the customer service department of Southwest Airlines in the following address if you have any issue with them – Cardmember Services, P.O. Box 15298, Wilmington, DE 19850-5298.
- You can visit different social media platforms and follow Southwest Airlines there to get recent updates & news about them.