Wawa Credit Card Login
Wawa Credit Card Online Account Access:
Citibank provides the Wawa Credit Card users a dedicated web portal to log in to access their card account securely at any time anywhere. By logging into Wawa Credit Card Online Account as an authorized user, you can manage, and pay your bill online, view statements, keep track of your fuel purchase separately, and more. The non-members can also apply for a new Wawa Credit Card online through this online account center by Citi.
How to Log In Wawa Credit Card Online Account:
Once you register your Wawa Credit Card and set up an online account, you can log in to it and perform a lot of management tasks conveniently.
Like you can View, download, and print statements, make bill payments or schedule auto-pay, add authorized users, enroll for e-billing, set text or email alerts, track the transaction history, etc. You can also use the available online tools to analyze your spending, create personal budgets, and many more. For logging in to your Wawa Credit Card Online Account,
- Go to the Wawa Credit Card Web Login Portal, Wawa Credit Card Login
- Enter the User ID in the first field of the ‘Sign On’ box on the right-hand side.
- Select the “Remember my User ID” checkbox to enable the feature so that you take less time in your future login on the same device.
- Fill out the password field and click the red “Sign On” button to enter into your Citibank Wawa Credit Card Online Account.
Now, you can manage your Wawa Credit Card account online, review unbilled charges, view current statements, make or schedule payments, track budgets, and many more.
How to Register for Wawa Credit Card Online Account:
To manage your Wawa Credit Card online, first, you need to register your card online and create a Wawa Credit Card Online Account in Citi Bank Online. To begin the registration, have your Wawa Credit Card with you, and take the following steps.
- Visit the Citi Wawa Credit Card Online Portal at Wawa Credit Card Login
- Move to the bottom of the ‘Sign On’ box on the left-hand side of the page to select the “Register Your Card” button.
- Select your preferred option among the three ‘Credit/Debit Card Number’, ‘Bank Account’, and, ‘Paycheck Protection Program Loan Account Number’.
- Enter your Wawa Credit Card Number in the specific field.
- Click the “Continue” button to provide other additional information to verify your account.
- If you do not have your Wawa card with you, click the respective link below.
- Enter the name as it appears on your card, primary cardholder’s SSN, and Phone Number.
- Choose your option between Text Message and Phone Call to send verification code.
- Select the checkbox to receive the code and click the “Send Code” button.
- Enter the verification code after it is sent to you and confirm that it is really you.
After that, you will be prompted to create the required login credentials like your username, password, security question, and answers for your Wawa Credit Card Online Account.
How to Reset Wawa Credit Card Online Account:
If you already have a Wawa Credit Card Online Account but forgot the login credentials, you can recover them by verifying your identity. For that, click on the “Retrieve User ID?” or “Reset Password?” link found below the ‘Sign-On’ button on the Wawa Credit Card Login page.
Enter the required information i.e. Name as it appears on your Wawa Credit Card, last 4 digits of your SSN as a primary cardholder, and phone number. Click the “Verify” button. Follow the instructions on your screen to get your Wawa Credit Card Online Account User ID back or reset the password.
Note that if you remain inactive for a long time, you will be automatically signed out of your Wawa Credit Card Online Account to protect your information
How to Apply for Wawa Credit Card Online:
The Wawa customers who do not still have a Wawa Credit Card but want to get one can apply for it online. To start the online application, you can
- Visit the Wawa Credit Card page at www.wawa.com/wawacreditcard and click the “APPLY NOW” button on the left of your screen.
- You can also click the “Apply Now” link next to the ‘Not a Cardholder?’ in the right middle of the Wawa Credit Card Online Account Portal at Wawa Credit Card Login
- Both will lead you on the same Citi Wawa Credit Card application page.
- Before starting, review the “Terms & Conditions” for rate, fee, and other cost information.
- Then, enter your full name, email address, and phone number and click the “Continue” button to proceed with the application.
Complete the procedure as you will be directed; agree to the terms and conditions and submit your Wawa Credit Card application.
Besides online, you can apply for the Wawa Credit Card over the phone by calling 1-800-251-6781.
Also Read: Lloyds Credit Card Login
Wawa Credit Card Features & Benefits:
The Wawa Credit Card is a smarter way to pay at the pump and save on fuel. Upon approval, you will get to enjoy the following features.
- Conveniently pay at the pump
- Save 50¢ per gallon for the first month after account opening
- Save 5¢ per gallon on every gallon every day every fill-up
- Online account management and keep credit open for a big-ticket purchase
- Flexible terms to make the minimum payment due or full bills
- Additional cards at no cost to put the fuel purchase of the whole family on one single statement
- Citi identity theft solutions to provide specialized assistance
- Secure $0 liability for unauthorized purchase
Wawa Credit Card Credit Card Consumer Support Number: 1-855-207-9816
Wawa Credit Card
PO Box 6139
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-6139