www.nordstrom.com – Apply and Login Guide for Nordstrom Credit Card
Manage your Nordstrom Credit Card :
Nordstrom is an American retail chain store and had its headquarter in Seattle, WA. Earlier it was founded as a small store in the year 1901 by a Swedish immigrant Mr. John W. Nordstrom. The organization started as a shoe store & advanced into a full-line retailer with numerous products such as accessories, jewelry, footwear, clothing, handbags, cosmetics, and fragrances, etc. Few more stores of Nordstrom also deal with home furnishings & wedding divisions, and a few outlets have in-house cafes, eateries, & coffee bars.
In 1998, Nordstrom started its online portal – Nordstrom.com to serve its customers. The organization claims that more than 9,000 customers visit & make transactions, every hour regularly, through their mobile application.
As per the data in 2021, Nordstrom is presently operating with 100 stores within 32 U.S. states, & 3 (three) Canadian provinces, since entering the business market in 2014. The corporate headquarter & the flagship outlets are located in the earlier Frederick and Nelson house in Seattle, Washington, USA. Moreover, Nordstrom is operating 255 eateries all across the United States, along with 8 Habitant bars, 100 E-bars, 8 Grills, & many more.
Nordstrom Credit Card Login:
If you want to Log In or Sign In for the Nordstrom Credit Cards, follow through the steps below:
- First, visit the main official website of Nordstrom.
- You can also directly click on the link given www.nordstrom.com
- On the landing webpage, under the SIGN IN head, enter your “User Name” & “Password”.
- At last, by tapping on the “Sign In” button below, you can easily access your account.
Nordstrom Credit Card Apply:
Primarily, Register or Sign Up, then get into your account by Logging In. On the home page, you can easily find the “APPLY” tab for the Nordstrom Credit Cards.
Please Note: Nordstrom Credit Cards are approved & issued by the TD Bank, USA, N.A. & the approval of your application fully depends on your creditworthiness. While applying for the Nordstrom Visa Credit Card, you can also be considered for the Visa Signature, or Visa Platinum, depending on your creditworthiness. If you apply for the Visa Credit Card, do not get approval, you still can be considered for a general Nordstrom Retail Credit Card.
Nordstrom Credit Card Sign Up:
In order to get Register or Sign Up Now for the Nordstrom Credit Cards, you are required to follow the underneath steps:
- On the landing page of the official Nordstrom website, tap on the “Sign Up Now” button, here you will be deferred to a new page.
- On the webpage put down your Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Phone Number, and Credit Card Number (Last 4-Digits), etc.
- Now by pressing on the “Continue” tab, you need to follow the process to finish.
Nordstrom Credit Card Sign Activate:
Things to know for Activation:
- Activation will be required for all kinds of Nordstrom Cards.
- Your old card will be deactivated automatically, whenever you activate a new card, (For your safety reasons you must destroy the old card).
- You will need to update your data for Nordstrom Visa Card, wherever it may be utilized for any kind of transaction & bill payments.
- There is no requirement to take any steps if you are using Nordstrom AutoPay for making payment of your Nordstrom card bills, as your current settings will be automatically applied to the new credit card.
Follow the steps hereunder, to Activate the Nordstrom Credit Cards:
- On the official landing page of the Nordstrom website, you will easily find the “Activate Your Card” option tab, to click on.
- Here on a fresh new webpage, put on your Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Phone Number, and Credit Card Number (Last 4 (four) digits), etc.
- Now by tapping on the “Activate” button below, your card will be activated along with notifications.
Also Read : Halifax Credit Card Login
Nordstrom Credit Card Reset Account:
On the home page of the Nordstrom website, tap on the “Forgot User Name” option, just below the login tab. Now on the next page, you will be asked to put down your Credit Card information, like the last 4-Digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) & your Billing ZIP or Postal Code in order to verify your identity. Then Nordstrom Customer Care Services will send your “User Name” to your registered E-mail Address.
Alternatively, on the home page, tap on the “Forgot Password” link also below the login tab, & follow through with the on-screen prompts. Within few minutes you will receive an e-mail on your registered E-mail Address inbox with a link to Reset your New Password.
Now please remember to be aware of the fact that, after 3 (three) unsuccessful LOG IN attempts, you will be locked out from your online Nordstrom Credit Card Account & will be required to utilize information from your card to unlock your account.
How to Change your PIN for Nordstrom Credit Card:
To Change your PIN in any circumstances for Nordstrom Credit Card, simply you have to call Nordstrom Card at 888 -211 -1214 and they will be glad to assist you.
Credit Cards Offered by Nordstrom:
All kinds of Nordstrom Credit Cards are approved & issued by the TD Bank, USA, N.A. Nowadays, the organization is offering 2 (two) types of Credit Cards:
- Nordstrom Visa Credit Card
- Nordstrom Retail Credit Card
Rates, Fees, & Interests (Applicable for Both Cards):
- APR for Nordstrom Purchases: Utilizing Visa Credit Card the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be 18.90% to 25.90% & using the Nordstrom Credit Card APR will be 25.90%.
- APR for Non- Nordstrom Purchases: The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 18.90% to 25.90% for both cards.
- APR for Cash Advances: The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Cash Advances is 26.90% for both credit cards.
Please Note: All APRs are variable along with the market depending on the Prime Rate.
Corporate Office Address:
1600 Seventh Avenue, Suite 2600,
Seattle, WA 98101
For Billing Questions & Disputes, Address Change, & Other Correspondences:
Nordstrom Card Services,
P.O. Box – 6555
Englewood, CO 80155 -6555
Nordstrom Credit Card Payment:
Nordstrom Card Services,
P.O. Box – 100135
Columbia, SC 29202 -3135
Nordstrom Card Services Enquiry (Call): 888 -478 -6390 and 1 -800 -964 -1800
Nordstrom Card Online Account Management (Call): 1 -866 -491 -7860 (24 X 7)
Nordstrom Visa Credit Cards (Call): 1 -866 -445 -0433
For Nordstrom Retail Credit Card & Debit Card (Call): 1 -800 -964 -1800
For TTY Service for Hearing Impaired People (Dial): 1 -800 -934 -3898
To Change your Card PIN (Call): 888 -211 -1214
To Replace your Card (Call): 866 -491 -7860