www.target.com – Target Credit Card Login
How to Log In and Apply for the Target Credit Card :
Target was founded on 5th January 1962 by Mr. George Dayton and is a popular Departmental Retail Chain Store in the United States of America. It is the 8th biggest departmental store in the U.S. Presently, Target deals in numerous products in their departmental retail stores such as Jewelry, Footwear, Small Appliances, Beauty and Health Products, Clothing and Accessories, Electronics, Food Items, Toys, Pet Supplies, & much more. The organization had its administrative headquarter at Target Plaza, 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN 55403), United States.
Earlier Target Departmental Stores was started with not many outlets initially, but presently Target Group has more than 1850 stores all across the United States. The organization is listed a 37th on the Fortune 500 countdown 2020 by total revenue collection among the largest United States Companies.
Nowadays the annual revenue generation of the organization is around US$71.88 billion. The Target Departmental Retail Chain Group in the present scenario plays a major role in the American Stock Exchange trade.
How to Log In or Sign In for the Target Credit Card:
It is quite easy to Log In or Sign In for the Target Credit Card, you are required to follow some below stated steps:
- Firstly, visit the authoritative site of Target Departmental Store.
- You can also directly tap on the link given at www.target.com.
- On the landing webpage, by tapping on the “Sign In” option, you will be directly referred to a new page.
- Here on the page, you will be required to enter your “E-mail Address or Mobile Phone Number” & “Password”.
- Now by pressing on the “Sign In” button below, you can access your account.
How to Apply for the Target Credit Card:
If you want to apply for the Target Credit Card (i.e. the Red Card), go through the following guidelines below:
- On the home page of the Target website, tap on the RED CARD option, on the navigation bar above the page.
- Now on a newly referred webpage, you can easily find & click on the “APPLY FOR CREDIT” link.
- Again on another page put down your First Name, M.I. (optional), Last Name (and suffix), Email Address, Phone Number, Mobile, Residential Address, Zip Code, City, State (Select), etc.
- At Last, press on the “SAVE and CONTINUE” & follow through the on-screen prompts to complete.
Please Note: You can also directly apply for the Target Credit Card (i.e. Red Card) through the Mail. On the APPLY FOR CREDIT link webpage. Scroll downwards on the page, find & click on the “Apply for Target Credit Card by Mail” under the Target Credit Card & Target Master Card Heading. You just need to fill up the PDF Form & follow the process.
How to Create your Account or get Registered for the Target Credit Card:
To access all the benefits on the Target Store website, first, you need to Create an Account for the Target Credit Card, follow the instructions below-stated:
- On the Target official website, click on the “Sign In” tab on the bar, now tap on the “Create Account” tab, you will be deferred on another page.
- Now on the CREATE YOUR TARGET ACCOUNT webpage, you are required to put down your E-mail Address, First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number (optional), Create Password, etc.
- Afterward, by tapping on the “Create Account” tab you can complete your online account making.
Also Read : CIBC Credit Card Login
How to Reset or Forgot your Username or Password for the Target Credit Card:
Forgetting your Logging credentials is a common issue, to Reset or Forgot your Username or Password for the Target Credit Card, read the underneath steps:
- On the official page of Target Store, tap on the RED CARD option.
- Now on the APPLY FOR CREDIT webpage, click on the “Manage My Red Card” option on the top right corner of the page.
- Deferred on another page, you can easily find “Forgot your User Name or Password”, tap on the link.
- Again on the next webpage, if you forgot your User Name – put down your “E-mail ID” then click SUBMIT.
- Or, if you have forgotten your Password – enter your “User Name” & “E-mail ID” on the dedicated field and then click the SUBMIT tab to finish.
Target Credit Card Rates and Interests:
- APR for Purchases – Variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchase is 22.90%.
- Minimum Interest Rate – In case you have been charged with an interest, it will be not less than $1.00.
- Annual Fee – No Annual Fee (i.e. $0.00).
- Late Payment Fee – The rate for Late Payment is up to $40.
- Returned Payment Fee – For any Returned Payment, the penalty fee charged is up to $29.
Target Headquarter Address:
1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis,
Minnesota (MN 55403), United States
Target Card Services (Mail to):
P.O. Box – 673,
Minneapolis, MN 55440
To Make Payment (Mail to):
Target Card Services,
P.O. Box – 660170
Dallas, TX 75266 -0170
For Target Credit Card and Target Master Card (U.S) (Call): 1 -800 -424 -6888
For Target Master Card (Outside the U.S) (Call): 1 -612 -815 -9922
For Target Master Card Credit Benefits (Call): 1 -800 -627 -8372 (For Master Card Holders)
For Relay Service (Call): 711
For Making Red Card Credit Card Payment (Call): 1 -800 -659 -2396