www.td.com/ca/en – TD Bank Credit Card Activation
How to Activate a TD Bank Credit Card :
The Toronto-Dominion Bank popularly known as TD & operating as TD Bank Group is a Canadian Multinational Banking & financial services corporation. The Bank was earlier established in February 1955, through the amalgamation of the Bank of Toronto & The Dominion Bank. It has its headquarter settled in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
As per the 2017 data, & according to Standard & Poor’s, TD Banking Group was the largest bank in Canada by total assets, the 2nd largest by market capitalization, and listed among the top 10 banks in North America and the 26th largest bank globally. It is ranked among the 2 (two) largest banks in Toronto, along with the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC).
Presently, the organization with its subsidiaries has more than 89,000 employees and over 26 million clients globally. Within Canada, the bank operates as TD Canada Trust & serves over 11 million customers at more than 1,091 branches. In the year 2019, TD Banking Group is named as one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers & is ranked on the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index.
How to Activate TD Bank Credit Card (Canada):
TD Bank (Canada) is well known for its several financial services, which include Credit Cards that fit any requirements. TD Bank also offers Cash Back Cards, Air Travel Cards, & many more. They are also standing among the few issuers that approve both Visa & Master Card options for their customers.
Activate Your TD Bank Credit Card Online:
It’s very simple to activate your new TD Bank Credit Card if you are already registered/enrolled in their Online Banking platform. Then just navigate to your “Account Information” webpage & click on the tab for “Credit Card” details. Inside this menu, you will easily find the option to “Activate Your Card”. Now you need to follow through the online on-screen prompts to finish the process. You will receive notification after the activation process is completed & your card is ready to be utilized.
You can only be able to Sign Up on the TD Bank Online portal, once you receive your new card.
The TD Bank Canadian Official Website Link: www.td.com/ca/en.
Canadian TD Trust Credit Card Phone Activation:
All the TD Bank customers can activate their Credit Cards simply by dialing the TD Bank Customer Care Service (Toll-free) Activation Number at 1 -(800) -983 -8472 (Call receiving timings are 7:00 am to 12:00 am EDT). You will need to follow the telephonic prompts carefully and provide your Personal Identification Data and Credit Card Numbers to successfully complete the process & you’ll be fully ready to go shopping in no time at all.
While calling to activate, please make sure that you have your new credit card alongside. Be prepared to provide your personal information to verify your identity & account status to finish the process smoothly.
Activating Your TD Bank Credit Card while traveling Outside of North America:
It is now very much possible to activate your new TD Bank Canada Credit Card while traveling abroad. You just need to dial at (416) -307 -7722 when activating a TD Credit Card Outside of North America.
Please Note: You have to ensure to keep your new TD Bank Credit Card in hand before making a call. After your new Card is activated, please remember to Sign on the backside of the Card. And remember to destroy your old Card, in case you are replacing an older Credit Card.
How to Log in for TD Bank Credit Card (Canada):
In order to get a login or Sign In for TD Bank Credit Cards (Can), you just need to follow the simple steps below:
- Firstly, visit the main official website of TD Bank Credit Cards, at www.td.com/ca/en
- On the landing page, you will easily find the “Easy Web Online Banking Log In” option.
- After tapping the option, you will be diverted to another new webpage.
- Here, under the “Easy Web Log In” head, you need to put down your “User Name or Access Card” & “Password” on the given fields.
- And filling with correct information carefully, tap on the “Log In” bar below to access your account.
How to get Register for the TD Bank Credit Card (Canada):
If you want to get Registered for the TD Bank Credit Cards, please go through the following under given steps:
- Move on to the Personal Banking Home Page of the official platform of TD Bank.
- Here, after tapping on the “Register” option, you will be simply referred to another new webpage.
- Choose the option “No, I would like to ………….. a new Easy Web Log In ID & Password” and tap on the “Continue” tab below.
- Now again on the next page choose “Access Card” (from the Dropdown Menu), put down your “Access Card Number” (without any spaces), First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB) (Choose Month / Day/ Year), Postal Code, etc.
- Tapping on the “Continue” option, again you will move on to the next page.
- Again on another webpage, you are needed to Review the Online Identity Authentication terms & have to choose the checkbox to consent and press the “Continue” button below.
- On the next page give answers to few “Multiple Choice Verifications Questions” & Press the “Continue” bar.
- Select the check-box to agree to the “TD Banks Terms & Conditions”.
- You are required to create your new “User Name” (Use 8 to 25 characters with minimum One Letter), put down your “E-mail” & “Confirm E-mail”, Create your new “Password” (Use 8 to 32 characters with a minimum One Letter & One Number), etc.
- Finally, tap on the “CONTINUE” button to finish the registration process successfully.
Please Note: To get Register easily on the TD Bank Easy Web platform, you should be a TD Personal Banking Customer, 18 years of age or older, and must be a Canadian Resident.
Also Read : RushCard Activation Guide
Various Types of Credit Cards by TD Bank (Canada):
The organization is offering several types of Credit Cards for their prestigious customers. Those are as follows:
- TD Bank Cash Back Credit Cards
- TD Bank Aeroplan Visa Credit Cards in Canada
- TD Bank Travel Credit Cards in Canada
- TD Bank No Annual Fee Credit Card
- TD Bank Credit Cards with a Low-Interest Rate
- TD Bank U.S. Dollar Visa Card
- TD Bank Credit Cards for Students in Canada
- TD Bank Business Credit Cards
TD Head Office at:
79 Wellington St W,
Toronto, ON M5J 2Z9
TD Head Office Phone number: 1 -800 -430 -6095 (For the Canada) & 1 -888 -751 -9000 (For the USA)
TD Bank Phone Numbers:
TD Bank Customer Care Service (Toll-free) (Call): 1 -800 -983 -8472 (7:00 am to 12:00 am EDT) &
To Call Collect (Call): 416 -307 -7722 (Outside Canada & U.S.)
To Change your Temporary Password for Log In (Call): 1 -866 -222 -3456
For TD Ameritrade Account (Call): 1 -800 -454 -9272 (for the U.S. Residents)
TD Canada Trust Personal Banking (Call): 1 -866 -222 -3456
TD Credit Cards Enquiry (Call): 1 -800 -983 -8472
TD Small Business Banking (Call): 1 -800 -668 -7328
TD Direct Investing (Call): 1 -800 -667 -6299