www.ocbc.com – OCBC Bank Card Activation
How to Activate an OCBC Bank Card :
Overseas Chinese Banking Corporation most popularly abbreviated as OCBC Bank is the oldest founded Singapore bank, incorporated in the year 1932 from the merger of 3 (three) local banks. The organization is the 2nd largest financial services group in the Southeast Asia region by assets & listed among one of the world’s most highly-rated banks. OCBC Bank is acknowledged for its financial stability & strength. It is frequently listed among the global Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been known as the Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker Magazine.
OCBC Bank’s primary operational markets are well spread in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, and Greater China. Presently, the bank is operating with over 470 branches & subsidiary offices in 19 countries and regions. These huge amounts of the network include over 230 branches & offices operating in Indonesia, and more than 70 branches & offices in Hong Kong SAR, Mainland China, and Macau SAR.
How to Activate an OCBC Bank Card (Debit & Credit):
If you want to Activate an OCBC Bank Card, go with the below guidelines:
Activation through Online:
- Log In firstly and get access to your account.
- You can visit the official website directly via www.ocbc.com.
- By tapping on the “Personal Banking” tab, now under the “Cards” section, choose the “Activate Credit or Debit Card” option.
- Now enter your “One time Password” (OTP), which was sent to you through SMS.
- Then, tap on the “Submit” tab below.
- Afterward, select your Card, to activate & put down its “Last 8-Digits of your Card Number” and “Expiry Date” on the designated field and agree to the Terms and Conditions, and tap on the “Next” tab.
- And your Card will be Activated Online successfully.
Activation through Mobile Application:
- Primarily, you have to Download the OCBC Mobile Application into your phone and get a login to your account.
- Tap on the left menu bar & press the “Card Services” option.
- Then press on the “Activate Credit / Debit Card” and enter the One Time Pass Code (OTP) as received by you via SMS text.
- Afterward by choosing the Card that you need to activate, enter its “Last 8-Digits of your Card Number” & “Expiry Date” and tap on the “Next” button.
- Now tap on the “Agree” button to accept the Bank’s Terms and Conditions and tap on the “Submit” bar to activate your (Debit/ Credit) Card.
- Lastly, you will receive a notification of your successful Card Activation.
Please Note: In any circumstances, if you are facing any sort of issues in Activating your (Debit / Credit) Card you need to contact the OCBC Bank Inquiry Services at 1800 -363 -3333 or 6363 -3333 (24 hours, 7 days a week).
How to Apply for the OCBC Debit Card:
To apply for the OCBC Debit Card, follow the proceedings below:
- Move on to the authoritative website of OCBC Bank.
- Tap on the “Personal Banking” option, under the “Banking for Individuals” heading.
- Here on the next page choose the “Cards” option, and then press on the “See All Cards”.
- Here you can find your OCBC Bank Cards (Debit or Credit) as per your need and can Apply accordingly.
Also Read : Activate your Comdata Credit Card Online
How to Log In for the OCBC Bank Debit Card:
To Log In for the OCBC Bank Cards, follow the below instructions:
- Go to the main official website of OCBC Bank.
- On the landing page of the website, tap on the login option and choose the “Personal Banking” tab.
- Here on the Online Banking page, put on your “Access Code” and “PIN” on the respective field.
- Afterward, by tapping on the “LOG IN” tab below you can access your account.
Various Cards offered by OCBC Bank:
The OCBC Bank offers numerous Debit and Credits Cards for its consumers. To know more about OCBC Cards, you visit the official website of OCBC Bank.
Eligibility: You must be a minimum of 16 years or above and there is no minimum yearly income for Singapore PRs, Singaporeans, and Foreigners. And for some cards, you must be an NTUC Union Member.
65 Chulia Street, #01 -00
OCBC Centre, Singapore 049513
Personal Banking and Any Inquiry (Call): 1800 -363 -3333 or 6363 -3333 (Local Clients) and +65 -6363 -3333 (For Overseas Clients) (24 hours, 7 days a week)
Business Banking (Call): +65 -6538 -1111 (General Clients) and +65 -6318 -7777 (Trade)
Premier Banking (Call): 1800 -773 -6437 (Local Clients) and +65 -6530 -5930 (For Overseas Clients)
Reference Link :