www.online.citibank.co.in – Citibank Credit Card Login
How to Log In for the Citibank Credit Card :
Citi India has a long history, since its foundation in 1902 in Kolkata, India. Presently, Citi Group, the sole owner of Citi India, is among the largest foreign direct investors in financial services within the country. In India, Citi Bank introduced early modern innovations like the ATM, Instant SMS Alerts, 24-hour Phone Banking, Credit Card, and Internet Banking.
Citibank India is one of the oldest foreign banks operating in India with a full-service onshore platform. The bank has its Indian headquarters is at Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra. It operates as a subsidiary of the Citi Group, a multinational monetary services corporation headquartered in New York City, United States.
In India, Citibank serves in the sectors of retail banking, credit cards, investment banking, advisory & transaction services, capital markets, and risk management. Even though the organization is headquartered in Mumbai, the bank has most of its employees based out of Chennai followed by Mumbai & Gurugram.
Citi India’s operation is backed by a worldwide network spanning over 98 markets. Nowadays, the bank serves more than 2.5 million customers ranging from SMEs, self-employed entrepreneurs, households, corporate houses, multinationals operating in India, and individuals.
In April 2021, after operating for 119 years in India, Citibank decided that they will gradually exit consumer banking businesses in approx 13 markets including India as part of a restructuring plan.
Citibank Credit Card Account Login :
To Log In or Sign In for Citibank Credit Card, go through the below steps:
- First, go to the official website of Citibank.
- You can also directly click on the link www.online.citibank.co.in.
- Now, on the landing page click on the “Login Now”.
- Here on the next page, put down your “User ID” and “Internet Password (IPIN)” or “Query Password (QPIN)”.
- At Last, you will need to tap on the “LOG IN” bar below, to get access to your account.
A Guideline for – How to get Enrolled or Registered for Citibank Credit Card:
If you want to get Enrolled or Registered for the Citibank Credit Card you have to follow the underneath steps:
- On the landing page of the Citibank website, choose the “Register Now” option, just below the “Log In Now”
- You will be deferred to another new webpage.
- Here, you will need to put down the information’s like Select your Account Type (Choose – Credit Card), Enter your 16-digit Credit Card Number, CVV Number, Date of Birth (DOB) (DD/ MM /YYYY), etc.
- Then check the “I Agree” box and tap on the “Proceed” tab and follow through with the process.
Please Note: By tapping on the “Proceed” button, you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your Mobile Number registered with Citibank. Your OTP is only valid for 15 minutes from the request timing. If you don’t utilize the OTP within the given time, it will expire and you will need to request a new one.
A Guideline for – How to Apply for Citibank Credit Card:
It’s quite simple to Apply for the Citibank Credit Card. It is most important to select the right card and you are required to figure out the best credit cards for you, which will maximize your value. Choosing what you want, the application process would generally take about a few minutes.
Follow the below stated steps, to Apply for the Citibank Credit Card:
- Firstly, visit the Citibank website.
- On the home webpage, select the “Credit Cards” option on the top, or on the “Apply Now” option on the right side of the home page.
- Here on the next page, you need to choose your Credit Card, and “Apply”.
A Guideline for – How to Reset or Forgot User ID or Password for Citibank Credit Card:
To Reset or Forgot User ID or Password for Citibank Credit Card, then carefully follow through the steps underneath:
- Move on to the landing page of Citibank.
- Here just under the LOG IN option, you will find the “Forgot User ID / Password” link, click on that.
- Now on the next page, you will find I have forgotten “My User ID” and “My IPIN” (Internet Password), etc.
- If you have forgotten your “My User ID”, then tap on “Retrieve User ID” and follow through with the process.
- Or, if you have forgotten your “My IPIN” (Internet Password), then tap on “Get IPIN” and follow through with the process.
- Here you can instantly retrieve your Log In credentials or your IPIN (Internet Password) easily.
Also Read : Ebates Credit Card Login
Various Credit Cards Offered by Citibank:
- Citibank Indian Oil Card
- Citibank Rewards Card
- Premier Miles Card
- Cash Back Cards
- Citi Prestige Card & many more
First International Financial Centre,
Plot No’s C-54 & C-55, G-Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East, Mumbai 400 098
For Regular Mail:
P.O. Box No – 4830, Anna Road Post Office,
Chennai – 600 002, Tamil Nadu, India
For Registered or Certified Mail:
Citibank N.A., Mail Room,
Acropolis, 9th Floor, New Door No. 148 (Old No. 68),
Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore,
Chennai – 600 004
Customer Care Services for Credit Cards /Citi banking /Suvidha /Loans /Citi Priority /Business Preferred (Call): 1 -860 -210 -2484 (Local call charges applied), and + 91 -22 -4955 -2484 (for calling from Outside of India) (Call timings are between Monday to Saturday 9 am to 7 pm, except on National Holidays)
To Log a Complain or Block or Lost your Card (Call): 1 -800 -267 -2425 (All India, Toll-free) or + 91 -22 -4955 -2425 (Local Dialing)