www.rushcard.com – RushCard Activation Guide
How to Activate a RushCard :
In the year 2003 Rush Card was founded as a pre-loaded Credit Card. It was started by Mr. Russell Simmons the pathfinder of hip-hop culture. Rush Card’s pre-loaded Credit Cards are approved by the Meta Bank, & operate on the Visa Inc. network. In the year 2016, Rush Card started offering a prepaid Credit Card. The parent company of Rush Card is Uni Rush LLC.
Since its foundation, it has been utilized by numerous customers. Nowadays, The Rush Card has collaborated with Meta Bank & Visa Inc. to offer Credit Cards. Having this card offers numerous benefits like ATM accesses, Direct Deposits, Retail location transactions, and all kinds of advantages of a bank-issued & approved Credit Card.
RushCard Activation Process :
If you want to Activate a Rush Prepaid Visa Card, you are required to follow the below guidelines:
- Move on to the main official website of Rush Card firstly.
- You can also directly click on the link provided www.rushcard.com.
- On the home page of the site, find & click on the “My Rush Card Account”, or directly go to the usermanagement.rushcard.com/login page.
- Now you are on the “Account Login” page, tap on the “Activate New Card” option.
- Then on a newly deferred page, you have to put down your Card Number (16-Digit Number), Card Verification Value (CVV), Expiration Date (Month/ Year), Social Security Number (SSN), etc.
- Lastly, tap on the “I’m not a robot” check box & press the “NEXT” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please Note: You can also contact the Rush Card Customer Care support number at (1 -866 -787 -4227), in case you face any kind of issues while Activation.
A Guideline for – How to Log In for the Rush Card:
The Rush Card is a prepaid card you can utilize online & in stores that acknowledge Visa Debit Cards. You can also pay your bills & withdraw money from automated teller machines or ATMs. It works like a traditional Debit & Credit Card, which restricts your expenditures to the money you load to your account. This seems to be helpful if you want to manage your spending or have issues in getting approval for a credit card. There is no requirement for a credit check while you apply, but you will have to pay fees to get & utilize the card.
Go with the below guidelines, to Log In for the Rush Prepaid Visa Card:
- Firstly, visit the authoritative website of the Rush Card.
- On the landing webpage of the website, click on the “My Rush Card Account” option.
- Then on the “Account Login” webpage, put down your “Username” & “Password”.
- To access your account finally, just click on the “Log In” bar below.
A Guideline for – How to Register for the Rush Card:
To get Registered for the Rush Prepaid Visa Card, just go through the underneath guidelines:
- Follow the Log in process, to move on to the “Account Log In” webpage.
- On the page by tapping on the “Register” button.
- Now you will be on the next page, & here under the “Register Your Rush Card” heading you have to write down your Card Number (16 Digit Number), Expiration Date (Month/ Year), Card Verification Value (CVV), Social Security Number (SSN), etc.
- At Last, press on the check box of “I’m not a Robot” & tap on the “NEXT” button and follow the on-screen guidelines.
A Guideline for – How do I get a Rush Prepaid Visa Card?
Rush Prepaid Visa Card is only can be availed online, & not at any retail outlets like other cards. After proper verification & approval, you can avail of your new Rush Prepaid Visa Card in the next 5 (five) to 7 (seven) working days. Moreover, you can also easily track your card status on the company’s web portal.
You can also contact your Rush Card’s Customer Care Service by calling at 1 -866 –RUSH CARD (866 -787 -4227), or else Mail your application letter to Rush Card, P.O. Box 42482, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242, or can visit the official online web platform.
A Guideline for – How to Apply for a Rush Card :
If you want to get & apply for a Rush Prepaid Visa Card, go with the under given instructions:
- Primarily, go on the official home page of the Rush Card.
- Here you will find the option of “Get A Rush Card” tap on the option.
- On another new page under the “Enter Your Information” heading, put your First Name, Last Name, Address, Social Security Number (SSN), Email Address, Apt / Suite (Optional), Zip Code, Date of Birth (DOB) MM / DD/ YYYY, Mobile Number, Home Landline Number (If Any), etc.
- At last, just tap on the “Agree and Submit” bar underneath.
Also Read : OCBC Bank Card Activation
All About Rush Prepaid Visa Card:
The organization is nowadays offering 2 (two) types of preloaded Credit Cards. Those are:
- Rush Pay As you Go Plan
- Rush Unlimited Plan
Rates & Interests (Applicable for Both Rush Prepaid Cards):
- Card Purchase Fee – Depending on the plastic design you select, the One-time fee charge is $3.95 or $9.95.
- Monthly Fees – The charge is $0 (No Fee) for Pay As you go Plan & for Rush Card Unlimited plan the charge is $7.95.
- Fee for Direct Deposit – The rate is $0 (No Fee).
- Fee for Cash Deposit – The rate is $5.95.
- Mobile Check Load (Standard) – The rate is $0 (No Fee).
- Mobile Check Load (Expedited i.e. Payroll and Government Checks along with a Pre-printed Authorized Signature) – The rates are $5.00 or Greater than 1%.
- Mobile Check Load (Expedited i.e. for all other Check types Accepted) – The rates are $5.00 or Greater than 4%.
- You Per Purchase Charges – The rate is $1.00 for Pay As you go Plan & for the Rush Unlimited plan the charge is $0 (No Fee).
- Card to Card Transfer Charges – The rate is $0.99.
- For ATM Withdrawal (In-Network) – The rate is $0 (No Fee).
- For ATM Withdrawal (Out of Network) – The charge is $3.00.
- Teller Cash Withdrawal Fee – The rate is $3.00.
- Express Cash Fee – The rate is $3.00.
- Customer Service Charges – The rate is $0 (No Fee).
- ATM Balance Inquiry Charges – The rate is $0.50.
- International Transaction Charges – The rate is 3% of the United States dollar amount of each transaction.
- International Per Purchases Charges – The rate is $2.00 for Pay As you go Plan & for the Rush Unlimited plan the charge is $0 (No Fee).
- Card Replacement (Regular Delivery) – The rate is $5.00 for Stolen, Lost or Damaged Cards.
- Card Replacement (Expedited Delivery) – The rate is $30.00.
- To Stop Payments for Bills – The rate is $30.00.
- Inactivity Charges – The Fee is generally charged after 90 (ninety) days of prolonged inactivity for Pay As you go Plan charge is $1.95 & for the Rush Unlimited plan the charge is $0 (No Fee).
- Overdraft or Credit Charges – There are no Overdraft or Credit charges applicable.
Rush Prepaid Cards
P.O. Box – 42482, Cincinnati,
Customer Care Service (Call): 1 -866 –RUSH CARD (866 -787 -4227)
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Call): 1 -855 -411 -2372 (In case you have any complaint about your Prepaid Account).