blazecc.com – Login To Your Blaze Mastercard Credit Card Account
Blaze Mastercard Credit Card Online Account Access
Blaze Credit Cardholders are provided with a safe and secure Cardmember Services portal to enroll and log in their Blaze Mastercard Credit Card account online so that they can make the most out of their card benefits using the free digital account management tools and features. The online portal is a full-service access center for managing a Blaze Mastercard Credit Card account virtually the way they want 24 hours a day from anywhere across the world.
Blaze Mastercard Credit Card Online Account Features & Benefits
First Savings Bank is the issuer of the Blaze Mastercard Credit Card as well as the providers of the Cardmember Services website. Using the Blaze Mastercard Credit Card Online Account, the registered members can
- View their Blaze Mastercard account details and summary
- Check the balance
- See and download statements
- Manage paperless statements by enrolling or canceling
- Make or cancel a payment
- Schedule automatic payments
- View payment history
- Sign up for email and text notification and alerts
- Edit user profile
- Change account information and more
How to Register Blaze Mastercard Credit Card Online Account
To access all these features and services, first, you will need to enroll for online access as a Blaze Mastercard Credit Cardholder and create an account. It is a one-time process and takes only a few minutes to complete. To initiate the registration, have your Blaze Credit Card to your hand and then you can follow the steps provided below.
- Go to the official Blaze Mastercard Credit Card website at blazecc.com
- Scroll down and click on the green “Account Login” button, found on the lower right of the homepage to open the Blaze Mastercard Cardmember Services Portal.
- Entering the designated page, click the “Register New User” link from the Log-In box.
- Type your Blaze Mastercard Credit Card Account Number, Expiration Date, Card Security Code, and the last 4 digits of your SSN in their respective fields.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
When the verification is done and your account is located on the system, you will be prompted to set up the login for your Blaze Mastercard Credit Card Online Account.
How to Log In Blaze Mastercard Credit Card Online Account
Once you complete the online access enrollment, you can log in to your Blaze Mastercard Credit Card Online Account to view transactions and statements, check balance, make payments, access account information, and more. For logging in over the web, you can
- Visit the Blaze Credit Cardmember Services Login Website at https://blazecc.com/CardMemberServices/
- Enter the Username and Password registered with the Online Account in their fields at the login box on the upper left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
Also Read : Access To Your Bank of America EDD Card
How to Recover Blaze Credit Card Online Account Login Information
Blaze Cardmember Services also enables the Blaze Mastercard Credit Card users to self serve and recover their Online Account Login by completing the security verification process. To begin the process online, click on the “Forgot User Name or Password?” link found below the ‘Login’ button. Then select “Continue” and submit the following information for account verification.
- Blaze Mastercard Credit Card Account Number
- Expiration Date
- Card Security Code (the last 3 digits on the back of the card),
- And the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
Blaze Mobile App
Blaze Mastercard also has a custom mobile app for Android, iPhone, and iPad devices. So, apart from accessing the free online account management tools through the Cardmember Services website, you can download the Blaze Mobile App from Google Play or Apple App Store and get all the benefits of the online access including the additional app-only features like Sign On with Touch ID or Face ID.
How to Apply for a Blaze Mastercard Credit Card Online
Blaze Mastercard is a convenient and easy to use credit card for making everyday purchases, shopping online and dining out. There are no hidden fees and no security deposits. It also helps the cardholders keep their account in good standing with on-time payments and improve or rebuild credit and provides credit line increase opportunities within 6 months.
To get a Blaze Mastercard Credit Card, you can go to blazecc.com and click on the “Apply Now” button from the bottom left side of the page. Review the card benefits and rates and fees and select the “Apply Now” button again to enter the application page where you have to fill out an online form with some of your personal, residential and financial information as listed below.
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Mother’s Maiden Name (security purpose only)
- Gross Annual Taxable Income
- Annual Non-Taxable Income
- Bank account type
- Housing (Rent or Own)
- Monthly Rent or Mortgage amount
Enroll the Optional Premium Club if you want. Before joining the program you can check the detailed information on offers and exclusive ways to save money by clicking the provided link on the page or visiting www.thepremiumclub.com.
Click the “Preview Application” and complete the entire process before submitting your Blaze Mastercard Credit Card application.
Apply with a Pre-Qualified Mail Offer
And if you received an offer for Blaze Mastercard Credit Card in the mail, you can accept it online and complete the application with your personalized invitation numbers. For that, you can
- Go to the Blaze Mastercard Credit Card site blazecc.com
- Click on the “Accept Mail Offer” button in the middle
- Enter the Reservation Number and Access Code found on the acceptance form in their specific fields on the left-hand side of the page. (There will be an image below to locate the info on your offer letter)
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
Provide the required details to verify your mailing address. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Acceptance Form and verify the information. Then accept the offer and apply for the Blaze Mastercard credit card.
Blaze Mastercard Credit Card Customer Service Number: 1-605-782-3472
PO Box 2534
Omaha, NE 68103-2534