www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard – Access To Your Bank of America EDD Card
BOA EDD Debit Card Online Access
The Employment Development Department (EDD) with Bank of America offers the EDD Debit Card, a convenient and more efficient way of receiving benefit payments of California Unemployment Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Paid Family Leave electronically. Each BOA EDD debit card is individually owned by the recipient who receives payments from the EDD. Direct deposit transfers to a checking or savings account and cash access through tellers at any Visa bank or credit union are also available with it.
Also, Bank of America provides the card members a safe and secure online portal to activate their new card online, register for online access and sign in to it to access the funds and manage the card account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
BOA EDD Debit Card Features & Benefits
EDD Debit Card is faster, easier and more secure benefit payments that will be deposited into the recipients’ accounts in increments for each period they are eligible. With the account, the cardholders can enjoy several advantages. Some of those are
- Get instant accesses to your benefits with EDD Debit Card so there is no more waiting for checks by mail
- No check-cashing fees
- Transfer all or some of the benefits funds to a checking or savings account in the United States by a one-time or recurring direct deposit
- Use in stores, online, by phone anywhere Visa Debit Card is accepted
- Make purchases and pay bills
- Get cashback with grocery shopping and convenience stores purchases
- Access cash at ATMs, point of sale terminals and at any bank or credit union that accepts Visa
- Not affect your credit score as the card is not associated with a credit line and will not show up on your credit report.
- Bank of America’s Zero Liability policy for unauthorized transactions
- Check balance and perform many more account management activities online BOA Customer Service website or BofA Prepaid Mobile App
Also Read : Login To Your Wells Fargo Credit Card Account
An EDD Debit Card fees can be avoided completely with careful and wise usage. There are no fees for the following card activities
- Cashback with purchases at grocery stores, drug stores, and US post office locations
- ATM withdrawals at the domestic network that refers to Bank of America ATMs
- Two free ATM withdrawals for each deposit at non-BOA ATMs
- Unlimited direct deposit transfers to a checking or savings account
- Unlimited teller cash access at any bank or credit union that accepts Visa
- Unlimited balance inquiries at BOA ATMs and Online Customer Service
- Free domestic card replacements
How to Activate BOA EDD Debit Card Online
The Visa EDD Debit Card is automatically mailed to the claimants who are determined eligible for benefits and the payments will be deposited to that card account. The card is personalized in your name as the benefit payment recipient and the name will appear on it.
As an EDD cardholder, you have 30 days from the date of issuance to activate your new card. But it is recommended to activate the card immediately after you received it in the mail. The activation of a Bank of America Employment Development Department Debit Card can be done by calling the toll-free customer service number or online. To activate the EDD Debit Card Online, you can take the steps provided below:
- Visit the Bank of America EDD Debit Card Official website at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard
- Click the “Activate My Card” from the top of the homepage to be directed to the activation page
- Enter your EDD Debit Card Number in the specified field on the page.
- Click on the “Continue” button to complete the rest procedure.
Once activated, select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and then you will be ready to get started using the card.
How to Sign In BOA EDD Debit Card Account Online
To keep track of your account transaction activity as well as get more convenience and control over your Bank of America EDD Debit Card, you will need to sign in your EDD Debit Card Online Account via the online customer service available 24/7 for using. For that, you can
- Go to the EDD Debit Card website www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard
- Navigate to the top right-hand side or click on the “Sign In” link at the upper left of the homepage.
- Type the username associated with your EDD Debit Card Online account in its field.
- Check the “Remember Username” box to be remembered the info on the device you are using.
- Click the “Sign In” button to enter the password.
If you are using the site for the first time you will be required username for the online account of your EDD Debit Card to sign in. In that case, click the “Need Username?” link under the ‘Remember Username’ and enter your EDD Debit Card number to set up the required login credentials.
And once you have successfully logged in to your EDD Debit Card Online Account, you can perform a lot of card and account management activities such as
- See and update account information
- View all of the most recent and past transactions
- Check most up-to-date account balance
- Review last deposit date and amount
- Manage direct deposit fund transfer
- Reset PIN
- Change address
- Dispute form or affidavit
- Sign up for email or text alerts for payment arrivals and low balance
- Use ATM locator to find a nearby location and more
How to Retrieve BOA EDD Debit Card Online Account Login Username
Those, who have trouble to sign in their EDD Debit Card Online Account or are unable to remember the login username, can recover the info and obtain access to their card account again.
To initiate the username retrieval process, click the “Forgot Username?” link next to the ‘Need Username’ and submit your email address and the last 4 digits of your EDD Debit Card Number.
Bank of America Prepaid Mobile App
To access your EDD Debit Card account anytime anywhere even on the go, you can download the BofA Prepaid Mobile App in your mobile device from the App Store or Google Play. After download and installation set up the application by creating a new user profile to use all the available features.
With the app, you can get almost all benefits of the EDD Debit Card online website customer service account including the extras like easy biometric login with fingerprint or facial recognition, turning off the card if it is misplaced and turn it back on when you find it again.
Note that, the Username and Password used on the App are not connected to your EDD Debit Card Online Account that you use for the website. You may set the same username and password or different as per your choice.
A Few Important Notes on Visa EDD Debit Card
- Benefit payments are available as long as your BOA EDD Card will be valid. And the card is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- The EDD Card which is directly sent from the sponsor may not have a name on it. In that case, you can get a personalized upgrade after a pre-determined number of deposits or calendar days.
- To make a Visa purchase with a signature, you must present or swipe the card and choose ‘credit’ to sign and take the card and receipt.
- For PIN transactions, swipe your EDD card; choose ‘debit’ and enter the PIN. Then select the amount of cash to add it to your purchase if you want cash access.
- For security, there may be limits on the transaction amount, type or number and you may be restricted to access your card
- The cardholders can request a monthly paper statement at no charge by phone calling the customer service number.
Bank of America EDD Debit Card Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-692-9374
Bank of America EDD Debit Card Cardholder Services
P.O. Box 8488
Gray, TN 37615-8488
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org