www.walmartmoneycard.com/login – How To Access Walmart MoneyCard Account
Walmart MoneyCard Online Access
Green Dot provides the Walmart MoneyCard members a safe and secure web portal to register their card and create an account online and take advantage of all the convenient features to manage the card virtually 24/7. By creating a Walmart MoneyCard Online Account and log in to it as a cardholder you can check balance and transactions, track earned rewards, pay bills, transfer money, add money, use MoneyCard Vault, update PIN, and many more through Walmart MoneyCard website or app from your computer or mobile device.
How to Log In Walmart MoneyCard Online Account
To take these benefits and other available facilities and tools as well as gain access to all the great Walmart Money Card online features to manage your card over the web, you must log in to your Walmart MoneyCard Online Account. For that, you can
- Visit the Walmart MoneyCard Login Portal, www.walmartmoneycard.com/login
- Enter the Online User ID and Password associated with your Walmart MoneyCard Online Account.
- Check the “Remember User ID” box to store the info in a cookie in your device to be filled in automatically each time you return to the portal for login. Do not use the option if you are not on your own device to protect your security.
- Click the “Login” button.
How to Recover Walmart MoneyCard Online Account Login Information
Those, who have lost or forgotten their Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Debit Card Online Account Login information, will need to click on the “Forgot User ID?” or “Forgot Password?’ link, based on their requirements, located below the entry fields. And submit the following information to confirm their identity retrieve the Username or reset the Password of your online Walmart MoneyCard online account.
- 9-digit Social Security Number
- 16-digit Walmart MoneyCard Card Number
- And 3-digit CVV or Security Code
How to Register for Walmart MoneyCard Online Access
If you do not have a Walmart MoneyCard Online Account, you can register for the service and set up Walmart MoneyCard User ID and Password to log in. Below is a brief guide provided to help you initiate your online account creation process.
Before beginning keep either the starter Walmart MoneyCard that you picked up at a retail store or the personalized card with your name that you received in the mail and the respective package of the card at ready to access. And after that, you can
- Walmart MoneyCard Login Portal, www.walmartmoneycard.com/login and navigate at the bottom of the login section to click on the “Create Online Account” button.
- You can also directly go to the Walmart MoneyCard Online Account Enrollment webpage at secure2.walmartmoneycard.com/enroll/get-started
- Enter your 16-digit Walmart MoneyCard Number and the Expiration Date in MM/YY format in the first two fields.
- In the last field, enter the 3-digit Security Code or CVV printed on the right side of the signature panel on the back of your card as a security precaution.
- Click on the “Next” button to verify your identity.
In the following steps, you will be required to input the last 4 digits of your SSN and select a User ID for your Walmart MoneyCard Online Account and choose a password to go with it. Then fill in some personal information for security questions-answers and provide a valid email address.
Review all the information entered by you to ensure they are accurate. Make changes by selecting ‘edit’ if needed. When all complete, click on the “Confirm” button to finish creating your Walmart MoneyCard Login Credentials.
Once you are registered and establish your Walmart MoneyCard Online Account, you can log in to it to access the features and tools of the service to do a lot of activities like send money person to person transfer, view card balance and transaction history, use Online Bill Pay, MoneyCard Vault, etc. for more control and better management of your Walmart MoneyCard.
Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Card Features & Benefits
Walmart MoneyCard is a Reloadable Prepaid Visa or Mastercard Debit Card, issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated or Visa U.S.A. Inc. It comes with cashback, credited to the card balance at end of Reward Plan Year, and plenty of features to make shopping, paying bills, and sending money easily and conveniently. Some of these are listed below.
- No credit check, no minimum balance requirements
- Use everywhere Mastercard or Visa Debit Cards are accepted nationwide.
- Earn 3% cash back at walmart.com, 2% cashback at Murphy USA and Walmart fuel stations and 1% cash back at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year.
- 2% annual interest, APY, on free savings account on up to $1000.
- Get paid early up to 2 days before payday and benefit up to 4 days before benefits day with ASAP Direct Deposit for free.
- Free Cash Reloads with the Walmart MoneyCard app Walmart stores to deposit cash without any charge.
- No Monthly Fee when $1000 or more deposited to Walmart MoneyCard account every month.
- No overdraft fees
- Additional MoneyCard Accounts for family members at no extra charge and send money to them from your account.
- Send or receive money from other the Walmart MoneyCard or any other Green Dot issued card
- Use MoneyPak to reload MoneyCard or deposit money another account
- Pay or schedule rent, utilities or other bills online with one-time or recurring payments
- Withdraw cash at ATMs and any Walmart register or MoneyCenter
- Access cash at a bank teller and purchase a MoneyGram money order at Walmart
- Add money from another bank account
- Participates in the drawing contest for the chance to win $1000 cash and other prizes each month.
- Put away money in the free Savings feature
- Access Walmart MoneyCard Account Online or Mobile App 24/7 and many more.
Also Read : Login To Your Wells Fargo Credit Card Account
How to Get Walmart MoneyCard Online
Walmart MoneyCard is a good option for Walmart shoppers to make all types of purchases at Walmart and earn cashback rewards with it as well. There are two ways to get a Walmart MoneyCard. You can purchase a limited use starter card at a participating retail store and then request for a personalized card to unlock full features.
Or, you can go online and sign up for a Walmart MoneyCard Visa or Mastercard Prepaid Debit Card account online for free and it will arrive at your home within two weeks. For online enrollment, you can
- Visit the Walmart MoneyCard website at www.walmartmoneycard.com and click the “Sign Up Now!” button from the right-hand side of your screen.
- Or, directly access the application page at, secure2.walmartmoneycard.com/enroll
- Fill out an online form with your First Name, Last Name, Address, Apartment or Unit Number, Zip Code, and contact details i.e. Mobile Number and Email Address.
- Enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth for identity verification.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Complete the rest part for opening your new Walmart MoneyCard Visa or Mastercard Prepaid Debit Card Account and submit. You may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
When your personalized Walmart MoneyCard will be delivered to you by mail within 10-15 days, activate it by logging in to your Walmart MoneyCard Online Account and make an initial deposit to the card account using a bank transfer or other available way to start using it.
Walmart MoneyCard Customer Service Phone Number: 1-877-937-4098
PO Box 5100
Pasadena, CA 91117-0100