www.wellsfargo.com – Login To Your Wells Fargo Credit Card Account
Wells Fargo Credit Card Online Access
Wells Fargo provides its customers convenience and fast access to their credit card account with Wells Fargo Online. By enrolling in the service and logging into the Wells Fargo Online Account, the users can not only view all of their Wells Fargo credit card accounts online but also do lots of activities to manage the card virtually. The site is safe and secure and easily accessed from internet-connected smartphones, desktop or tablet 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
Wells Fargo Online Account Features & Benefits
Wells Fargo Online is a one-stop station for the Wells Fargo Credit Cardholders to get full control over their card management using all the tools and options available to them in it. With those features, they can take the following benefits to manage their credit card account online.
- Activate your newly arrived Wells Fargo credit cards
- Automate your monthly payments
- Set or change your payment due date
- See your credit card balance
- Request balance transfer and a credit limit increase
- Add authorized users
- Enroll in paperless e-statements
- View the transactions history
- Check the reward earnings
- Dispute a transaction on your card account
- Register the credit card to provide overdraft protection
- Add card services, and transfer funds
- Get alerts and notification by email or text for a variety of card activities like payment due and posted, exceeding purchases, approaching credit limit, etc.
How to Enroll Wells Fargo Credit Card Online Account Access
To enroll in a Wells Fargo Online and become eligible to stay on top of your Wells Fargo Credit Card Account activities as well as simplify your finance, you can follow the initial steps provided below. The service is free and enrollment is very easy. It takes only a few minutes of your time to complete.
- Go to the Wells Fargo official website, www.wellsfargo.com
- On the upper-left side of the homepage, you will see ‘View Your Accounts’ box. Click on the “Enroll Now” link found in the near bottom of that Sign-On box.
- Entering the enrollment page, insert your Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number to verify your identity.
- If you do not have your SSN or ITIN, tick the “I don’t have this number” checkbox.
- Then, enter your Wells Fargo Credit Card Number or ATM/debit card, account, or loan number.
- If you do not receive your card yet, check the “I haven’t been issued this number” box and provide your date of birth and last name.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed
- Follow the instructions on the screen and set the login credentials.
Once you have enrolled and create your Wells Fargo Online Access, you will receive a confirmation email. Open the link in the email message; accept the agreements, terms, and conditions to complete your Wells Fargo Online enrollment.
Note that you must complete your Wells Fargo Online Account enrollment within the given time from the day of the beginning of the procedure.
How to Sign On Wells Fargo Credit Card Online Account
If you are already enrolled or just have registered with Wells Fargo Online, you can log in to the account and add your Wells Fargo Credit Card to it. After that, you will be able to access that credit card account as well as utilizes other features to manage the card online. To log in,
- Visit the Wells Fargo site www.wellsfargo.com
- Enter the Username and Password created during your Wells Fargo Online Enrollment in their respective fields on the ‘View Your Accounts’ box on the left of your screen.
- Select the “Save username” if you want to enable the feature to auto-fill the field next time you are going to log in to the site on this device.
- Click the “Sign On” button.
After signing in, if you do not view your Wells Fargo credit card, go to the ‘Add Account’ Section of your Wells Fargo Online and find your card or service in the drop-down list. If it is not there, you need to call customer service.
How to Recover Wells Fargo Online Account Login Info
The Wells Fargo Online members, who have forgotten their account login credentials, are unable to access their credit card account online, can retrieve the Username or reset the Password with the help of the self-help tools provided on the login page. To initiate the recovery procedure you will need to
- Click the “Forgot Password/Username?” link below the ‘Sign On’ button on the ‘View Your Accounts’ box at www.wellsfargo.com.
- On the next page, you have to click one of the three options: ‘Create New Password’, ‘Find Username’ and ‘Create New Password/Find Username’ based on your requirement.
- Submit the required information i.e. SSN or ITIN, Username (for password resetting) or Password (for username retrieval)
- Click the “Continue” button to confirm your identity.
After you receive an email with a temporary password or your username, log in to your account using them and create a new password.
For security, Wells Fargo may suspend your access to your Wells Fargo Online Account. To obtain the access again, you will need to reset the password. If you do not have the required information to change your Wells Fargo Online password, call the Online Customer Service Number.
How to Apply for Wells Fargo Credit Card Online
Not have a Wells Fargo Credit Card? You can apply for one online. Wells Fargo offers different credit cards for different needs ranging from cashback, rewards, balance transfer, build credit and more. You can compare the cards and find one that best suits you. Here is a brief guide provided for you to begin the procedure online.
- Visit the Wells Fargo Credit Card page www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards
- Click on the “Find a Credit Card” button located in the lower left of your screen
- Choose a category according to your need to explore all the cards in that section.
- Review the features and details of the cards, and click on the “Apply Now” button under your preferred one.
- If you are already registered in Wells Fargo Online, sign in to it for a faster and prefilled application.
- You can also select “No” to sign in and fill out the application by yourself entering some of your Personal Information i.e. Name, Address, Email, Phone Number, Date of Birth, and SSN
- Provide your mother’s maiden name as a security word and citizenship as the Wells Fargo card is only available for the US residents.
- Click the “Continue” button
- Provide other required information about your finance and employment and complete the rest
- Submit your application when you finish.
- You can also use the “Save for Later” option to save your application and get an application ID through to complete it later.
After completion, if you are not instantly approved, you will be sent a credit decision within 5-7 business. In the meantime, you can check your application status with the application ID by phone.
If not approved, you will receive a written letter by mail explaining why you were not granted the credit card at that time.
Also Read : Access To Sam’s Club Credit Card Account
Apply with a Pre-Qualified Mail Offer
Wells Fargo also invites the pre-selected customers who meet some certain eligibility criteria for a particular Wells Fargo credit card. If you are a recipient of such an invitation, you can respond to that Pre-Qualified credit card offer and apply for the card with that exclusive Reservation Code. To get started, have the offer letter that you may have received in mail handy and
- Go to www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards
- Click on the “Respond to an offer” from the right of the page
- Enter the Reservation Number that appears on your offer letter in the field on the next page.
- Click the “Continue” button to complete and submit your application.
As a pre-qualified customer, some of the fields on the application will be auto-filled with the basic information about you. So, it takes no longer than a few minutes to complete the rest. Upon submission, you should be provided with a decision in about 45 seconds.
Wells Fargo Credit Card Online Account Service Number for existing Customer: 1-800-642-4720
Wells Fargo Online Customer Service Number: 1-800-956-4442
To check Wells Fargo Credit Card Online Application Status: 1-800-967-9521
To pay by phone: 1-800-869-3557
Mailing Address for General Inquiries:
Wells Fargo Card Services
PO Box 10347
Des Moines, IA 50306-0347