www.platinum.greendot.com/activate – How to Activate GreenDot Platinum Card Online
About GreenDot Platinum Card :
The GreenDot Corporation is a financial technology and bank holding company in America. Headquarter of GreenDot is located in Pasadena, California. By the market capitalization, GreenDot is the world’s largest prepaid debit card company. It is also a payments platform company. This company was first started in 1999 and it was founded by Steve Streit. GreenDot offers prepaid MasterCard and Visa Cards.
GreenDot Platinum Card:
If you are looking to build your credit history, then you can go for the GreenDot Platinum Card. You will get the easy approved for the GreenDot Platinum Card and there will be no risk for applying. You can easily apply for this card and application won’t affect to your credit score. This credit card reports monthly to all the three major credit bureaus.
How to Activate GreenDot Platinum Card:
It is very easy to activate the GreenDot Platinum Card. You just need to follow some of the basic instructions to complete the activation process. You may face a few difficulties for the first time. In that case, you can follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the GreenDot Platinum website.
- By clicking on this link platinum.greendot.com, you will be redirected to the GreenDot Platinum website.
- There, you need to click on the Card Activation option.
- Then, you have to provide your account number on the first field.
- Proivde your first, and last name on the next field.
- Then, simply provide your last 4 digits of SSN.
- Enter the card expiration date.
- In the next field, enter the CVC/CVV number.
- You have to enter your birth date.
- Choose your state of residence from the list.
- Then, simply enter your zip code on the last field.
- After that, simply click on the Activate Card option.
How to Apply for Green Dot Platinum Card:
You can easily apply for the Green Dot Platinum Card. You just need to follow these instructions below to complete the application:
- First, you have to visit this link www.greendot.com/platinum.
- Then, you need to click on the Apply Now button.
- Then, you have to fill up all the required details.
- After filing up the application form, you need to click on the Apply Now button.
Rates and Interests of GreenDot Platinum Card:
- APR for Purchase: For the purchase, your APR will be 13.99%.
- APR for Cash Advances: For the cash advance, your APR will be 19.99%.
- Annual Fee: If you assigned for the minimum credit limit of $200, then your available credit will be only about $161.
- Cash Advance Fee: For each cash advance, you will be charged either 5% of the amount or at least $5.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: You will be charged 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
- Late Payment Fees: For the late payment fees, you will be charged up to $27.
Pros and Cons of GreenDot Platinum Card:
- No bank account required.
- Refundable deposit.
- The application process for this card is quite simple.
- There will be no rewards for this card.
- You have to pay annual fees for this card.
How to Pay GreenDot Platinum Card Bill:
You can simply follow these instructions below to pay for the GreenDot Platinum Card bill.
- First, you have to visit this link platinum.greendot.com.
- There, simply provide your user name and password on the given spaces.
- After that, simply click on the Log In button.
- After login to your GreenDot Platinum account, you need to look for the payment option.
GreenDot Customer Service:
For any card related issues, you can contact the GreenDot customer service:
P.O. Box 5100
Pasadena, CA 91117
The GreenDot Platinum Card is a secured credit card and very easy to get. Although, you may have to pay the annual fees for this card, but the deposit is refundable. You need to activate your GreenDot Platinum Card before use. To activate your GreenDot Platinum Card, you can simply follow the above-mentioned instructions.