www.bloomingdales.com/mycard – How To Access Bloomingdales Credit Card Online
Bloomingdale’s American Express Credit Card:
The frequent customers of Bloomingdale’s are offered a Bloomingdale’s American Express Credit Card to make the most out of their shopping at Bloomingdale’s. With the card, you can earn points for every dollar you spent at Bloomingdale’s as well as enjoy all the available exclusive perks and rewards. Besides, you can manage your Bloomingdale’s credit card account online 24/7 from your computer or smartphone from anywhere across the world.
Bloomingdale’s American Express Credit Card Features & Benefits:
By joining My Bloomingdale’s Credit Card program, you can take advantage of the following cardholder benefits and loyal list perks and offers.
- Get 20% off Bloomingdale’s purchases that day and the next day for opening a new Bloomingdale’s American Express Card Account. (up to $250 total savings over the two days)
- Earn points per dollar on Bloomingdale’s purchases
- Earn double points on shoes, cosmetics, and fragrances
- Use even get points on purchases everywhere American Express Cards are accepted
- Redeem 5000 points for $25 Reward Card and spend on everything without any exclusion
- Earn double, triple, and power points during exclusive or special events and turn the points to reward cards faster.
- Spend more than $3500 annually at Bloomingdale’s and become eligible for Bloomingdale’s Credit Card at the Top of the List to earn points more and faster and get more benefits.
- Choose your own triple points days
- No minimum purchase; free shipping and free returns every day on bloomingdales.com
- Free local delivery up to $28 for qualifying purchases
- Receive one special offer sent direct to your inbox every month with the Perk of the Month
- Early access to friends and family plus special Top of the List-only offers and events.
- One free fur storage for the summer and unlimited free gift wrap
- Card enabled with EMV chip technology
- Exclusive access to American Express offers for dining, shopping, and more
How to Apply for Bloomingdale’s Credit Card Online:
Applying for a new Bloomingdale’s Credit Card online is very easy and simple. It takes only a few minutes to complete. To apply for a Bloomingdale’s Credit Card online, you can visit the official Bloomingdale’s website www.bloomingdales.com. Navigate to the bottom and click on the “Bloomingdale’s Credit Card” under the ‘My Account’ column. You can find this link from the footer of any bloomingdales.com page.
You will also reach the Bloomingdale’s Credit Gateway page directly from this URL, www.bloomingdales.com/mycard. Entering the designated page scroll down a little and click on the “APPLY NOW” button. Complete all the required fields with the appropriate information that includes your
- First Name
- Middle Initial (Optional)
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Street Address (No PO Box)
- /Suite (Optional)
- Zip Code
- Primary Phone Number and Type
- Monthly Mortgage/Rent Payment
- Residence Status
- Total Annual Net Income
- Social Security Number
- And Date of Birth
Review your Bloomingdale’s Credit Card Account terms and details, fees, and rates, agreement conditions carefully. Select the checkbox declaring that you have read and agree to all of the statements mentioned there. Click the “SUBMIT APPLICATION” button when you finish.
If approved, you can start shopping at Bloomingdale’s stores and on the site. Usually, your credit decision will be made immediately. But, sometimes it can take 7 to 10 business days to process.
How to Activate Bloomingdale’s Credit Card Online:
After your application is approved, you will get your new Bloomingdale’s Credit Card in the mail. When the card reaches you, you can activate it online. Once activated, you will be able to enjoy the full cardmember benefits of your Bloomingdale’s American Express Credit Card. To start the online activation of your Bloomingdale’s Amex Credit Card, you can
- Visit the Bloomingdale’s Credit Gateway page, www.bloomingdales.com/mycard
- Scroll down and go to the middle in the page under the credit card applying box
- Click on the “ACTIVATE” button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- You will be directed to the Citibank Bloomingdale’s Credit Card Verification page.
- Enter your card number, name on it, security code, and the last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN in their respective fields on the left-hand side of the page.
- Tick the checkbox if you want to store the card in your bWallet for quick and easy access for checkout.
- Click on the “Verify” button.
Once the verification process is done, your Bloomingdale’s American Express Credit Card will be activated. You can also activate your Bloomingdale’s Credit Card over the phone by calling the customer service number.
When the online activation is complete, you may be prompted to create an Online Account with Citibank if you have not one to access your Bloomingdale’s Credit Card online.
With Bloomingdale’s Credit Card Online Account, you can manage your card account virtually from anywhere anytime. You can pay the bills, track account activity, view statement and transaction history, set alerts, make payments, check balance, see points and rewards, and many more.
How to Log In & Add Bloomingdale’s Credit Card Online:
The cardholders can add their Bloomingdale’s Credit Card to their existing Bloomingdales.com account. It will allow them to pay their card bills online, set up auto-pay, view their rewards points in the card, receive special offers and benefits, review the cardmember benefits, etc.
By logging in, you can also stay up to date with all the important information related to your Bloomingdale’s American Express Credit Card Account. To log in to your Bloomingdale’s Online Account and add the card into it, you can take the following steps listed below. Before initiating, have your Bloomingdale’s account number, physical card, and SSN on hand.
- Go to the Bloomingdale’s Credit Gateway page, www.bloomingdales.com/mycard
- Click on the black “SIGN IN” button located on the left of your screen.
- Log into your Bloomingdales.com account with the registered Email Address and Password.
- Entering the account, navigate to the Bloomingdale’s Credit Card section, and click the “Add My Card” button under it.
- Fill out an online form providing the details from your Bloomingdale’s Credit Card and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click on the “Add Card” from the bottom.
Also Read : Manage Your Lloyds Bank Credit Card Online
How to Reset Bloomingdale’s Account Password Online:
While accessing your Bloomingdale’s Credit Card Account through your Bloomingdales.com account if you forgot the login password, you can reset it online. The password field is case sensitive. So, before proceeding with the reset, first, check if you typed the password exactly as it is. If the problem is still not fixed, you can start the resetting procedure. For that,
- Click the “Forgotten Your Password” link below its field at the Bloomingdales Sign-In page, www.bloomingdales.com/account/signin
- Enter the email address associated with your Bloomingdales Online Account
- Complete the reCaptcha as a security measure.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button
You will receive a password reset link and the instruction to that address. Using it, you can reset your password and regain your Bloomingdales Online Account access.
Note that, the password link will expire in a few hours. So, make sure you change the password the right way in time.
How to Create Bloomingdale’s Online Account:
Do not have an account in Bloomingdales.com? If not, you can create one. It’s free and takes only a few minutes to complete. For your Bloomingdales Online Account creation, you can
- Visit Bloomingdales Credit Gateway or Sign-In page at www.bloomingdales.com/mycard or www.bloomingdales.com/account/signin
- Click on the “CREATE (AN) ACCOUNT” button.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address in their fields.
- Create 7-16 characters long mixing uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and numbers with no space.
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Check the boxes to sign up for emails or subscribe to text messages as per your preferences.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button.
Once your Bloomingdales Online Account is created, you can sign in to it. Then you can add your Bloomingdale’s Credit Card, wish list, check out faster, easily track orders, make a one-time payment, pay bills with hassle-free monthly auto-payments, and access all the site features.
Bloomingdale’s Credit Card Customer Service Number: 1-888-257-6762
Bloomingdale’s Credit Card Payment Mailing Address
P.O. Box 9001094
Louisville, KY 40290-1094
Bloomingdale’s American Express Account Payments
P.O. Box 9001108
Louisville, KY 40290-1108