www.icicibank.com- How to Activate ICICI Bank Credit Card With Ease
Are you an esteemed credit cardholder of ICICI Bank? Do you want to know about the correct way to activate your credit card? You have come to the right place. Here, you will learn only about the genuine method of activating your brand new ICICI Credit Card immediately from the comfort of your home. Read on to start enjoying the credit card services.
About ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank is one of the trusted and genuine destinations for smart Personal Banking. ICICI bank is part of Indian multinational organization, ICICI bank Limited specializing in a wide range of financial and banking facilities. ICICI bank caters to retail and corporate customers as well as personal banking in the fields of loans, credit card, investment banking, asset and wealth management, insurance, mortgage loans, private banking, finance, venture capitals, non-life insurance and more.
The registered office is located in Vadodara, Gujarat and the corporate office is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. ICICI bank serves worldwide in 17 countries with a total of 5,275 on-site branches and 15,589 ATM networks. ICICI Bank is among the Big Four Banks of India.
Popular ICICI Credit Cards
ICICI Bank is a hub of a plethora of credit cards suiting the needs and lifestyle of the clients. Here are some of the most wanted and popular credit cards loved by the customers:
Rubyx Credit Card
- Worth Rs 5000 Welcome Vouchers for travel and shopping.
- Complimentary dual rounds of golf.
- With one credit card account, get two cards from MasterCard and American Express respectively, and enjoy specialized benefits from both the issuer.
- On every anniversary year, get up to 15,000 PAYBACK
- Purchase a minimum of two movie tickets from BookMyShow and avail 25% discounts up to Rs 150.
- Joining fees of Rs 3000 +GST.
- Zero Annual Fees for the first year from account opening. Annual Fees of Rs 2,000 + GST from 2nd
Sapphiro Credit Card
- Welcome Voucher worth Rs 10,000 for traveling and shopping.
- Enjoy two cards of American Express and MasterCard with a single account.
- Complimentary access of four times to selected airport lounges of India.
- Complimentary four rounds of golf from the golf course of your choice.
- Buy one movie and get off on the second movie ticket up to Rs 500 twice a month by booking from www.bookmyshow.com.
- With ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Program, get numerous exclusive dining offers.
- On every anniversary year, 20,000 PAYBACK points will be credited.
- Joining Fees worth Rs 6,500 + GST.
- Annual Fees of Rs 3,500 + GST from the second year. First-year annual fees-free.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
- Make a quick and secure payment with built-in contactless technology.
- PAYBACK points collection from every purchase which can be redeemed at any given point of time.
- A waiver on Fuel Surcharge.
- To protect from the risk of fraud, avail the super security of the chip card.
Rates and Fees
- Zero Annual Fees.
- Zero Joining Fees.
- Zero Fees on Supplementary Card.
- 40% per month of overdue interest in extended cash and credit advances.
And many many more! Explore exclusive credit card ranges and apply for your choicest one at www.icicibank.com.
Credit Card Activate
If you are a new owner of ICICI Credit Card and have newly received one, you are required to go through the activation process. There are multiple ways of activation. The crucial is to generate 3D Secure PIN for your credit card. Here all the ways of activation are discussed stepwise for the ease of navigation.
Activate ICICI Credit Card via Online Banking
The best way of activating your credit cards is by registering with Online Banking. All the steps of the activation including PIN generation can be completed at one go at your convenience. Existing Internet Banking customers must log in to their account and link the credit card for the PIN generation. Please go through the following steps to register for net banking as the first step of activation:
- Open your browser and visit www.icicibank.com
- Click on Login at the top right portion.
- Click on Get User ID link under the User ID field.
- Tap on the Credit Card
- Enter the Credit Card Number.
- Type in the Registered Mobile Number.
- Tap on the Go
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the given field.
- A User ID will be generated. Write down the User ID. The ID will also be sent to your registered mobile number and registered email address.
- Again return to the Login page and select Get Password
- Tap on Click Here To Proceed.
- Type in the User ID
- Enter the Registered Mobile Number.
- Again an OTP will be sent. Write down the OTP.
- Create a New Password.
Congratulations! You will be successfully registered with the Internet Banking of ICICI bank. You are now one step away from the activation. Access your newly created Internet Banking account, link the credit card, and successfully activated:
- Open your browser and visit www.icicibank.com
- Click on
- Type in the User ID
- Enter the Password.
- Select Dashboard under Start In.
- You may tap on Remember User ID if you are accessing from a personal device to auto-fill ID on your next login. Strictly skip the step if you are accessing from a third party public device.
- Click on Login.
- From the left side of the menu option, tap on Credit Cards.
- Under Credit Card PIN option, click on Generate Now.
- Select the Credit Card Number.
- Type in the
- Verify your Mobile Number.
- Click on Submit.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP.
- Create 3D Secure PIN as per the instruction.
- On generating the PIN, your ICICI Credit Card will be successfully activated.
Activating ICICI Credit Card via Customer Support Helpline
Those who wish for a quick activation may want to activate their credit card by calling ICICI Credit Card Customer Care. Dial 1800 200 3344 and follow the instructions of the IVR. Keep the Credit Card Information handy to verify your details. Successfully generate the PIN after completing the activation. For telephonic activation, remember to call from the Registered Mobile Number with the credit card.
Ways to Activate ICICI Credit Card with iMobile App
ICICI Credit Card can now be activated directly through your smartphone, all thanks to the iMobile Banking App. Available on both Android and iOS, go through this instruction to activate credit card:
- Download the iMobile App and open the app.
- Log in to your Online Banking account using User ID and Password.
- Select Services > Card PIN Services > Credit Card PIN Generation.
- From there tap on the Credit Card which you need to activate.
- Create a new Credit Card 3D secure PIN.
- Thoroughly check the mobile number registered.
- Select Submit.
- On PIN creation, your card will be now activated for online and offline usage.
Activating ICICI Credit Card Through ATM
The same PIN generation can also be executed through the nearest ICICI bank ATM! It’s so easy. Here is how:
- Slide the Credit Card into the ATM.
- Select your preferred language.
- Click on PIN Generation displayed on the right-hand side.
- Go through the instructions on the screen. Change the PIN successfully.
Read Also…. Access To CapitalOne Online Banking Account
Dial 1860 120 7777 to speak directly with the Customer Support Executive regarding query, request, or complaints.