www.mytotalrewards.usaa.com – Login to your USAA My Total Rewards Account
USAA My Total Rewards Online Access :
The United Services Automobile Association comes with a new Health & Wealth Benefits Online Center, USAA My Total Rewards, for its employees. Using the portal, the registered employees can access all the benefits and programs that USSA offers to support its current and former employees in work as well as in life. My Total Rewards also provides the retiree or the survivor of a retiree the information about their benefits, retirement plans, spending accounts, pension, and insurances.
How to Log In to USAA My Total Rewards Online Account :
If you are a USAA employee and would like to review your health benefits coverage and use the online resources for your benefits program, you can log in to USAA My Total Rewards. For signing into your USAA employee benefits account online with My Total Rewards, you can
- Visit the USAA My Total Rewards website, www.mytotalrewards.usaa.com
- Click on the “Current Employee” button, the second option on the right-hand side of your screen,or go to the usaabenefits.ehr.com page.
- Enter your registered Email Address in its field.
- Click the “Next” button to proceed.
- Provide the password to log in to your USAA My Total Rewards Employee Benefits Online Account.
How to Recover USAA My Total Rewards Login Email Online :
The USAA employees, who do not remember their My Total Rewards Benefits Online Account sign-in email address, can search for it. To initiate the My Total Rewards Email recovery, you can follow the steps provided below.
- Visit My Total Rewards at www.mytotalrewards.usaa.com and click the “Current Employee” button.
- Or, go to the BenefitConnect Portal directly at usaabenefits.ehr.com
- Click on the “Forgot sign-in email address?” link below the entry field in the middle.
- Now you can use your Company Email Address or Employee ID and the last 4 digits of your SSN and Birth Date for account verification.
- If you do not remember or have not accessed any of them, you can provide only your Social Security Number and Date of Birth to identify yourself.
- Click the “Next” button and follow the instructions to find your USAA My Total Rewards Online Access Email Address.
To reset the password, use the temporary password link sent to you in your My Total Rewards Account email and set a new password.
How to Register for USAA My Total Rewards Employee Benefits Online Account :
Accessing USAA My Total Rewards for the first time? Then, you may need to create an online account to use the Total Rewards resources for their USAA benefits. To begin the USAA My Total Rewards Employee Benefits Online Access registration, you can use the following steps.
- Visit www.mytotalrewards.usaa.com and select the “Current Employee” option.
- Click on the “Create an account” link next to ‘First-time user?’ from the below of the page.
- Enter your Company Email Address or Employee ID by selecting the right option based on your availability.
- Input the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and Birth Date.
- Alternatively, you can only provide your full SSN and Date of Birth.
- Click the “Next” button to verify your identity.
Create your USAA My Total Rewards Employee Benefits Online Account as you will be directed.
How to Log In USAA My Total Rewards for Others :
My Total Rewards web portal is also accessible to the USAA former employees, retirees or his/her survivor, and other eligible persons for assistance with their benefits. For this type of login, you will need to
- First go to the My Total Rewards website, www.mytotalrewards.usaa.com
- Select the “Former Employee” or “Retiree” option located below the ‘Current Employee’.
- If you are a beneficiary, survivor of a current employee, alternate payee, joint annuitant, spouse, dependant, or on long-term disability, choose the last link, “Other”.
- You will be directed to a new My Total Rewards page that offers you to log in to the specific USAA employee benefits center based on your requirement.
- Click the login box that you want to access and provide the required login credentials.
Also Read : Manage your Benefit Wallet Account
United Services Automobile Association Employee Benefits :
With USAA My Total Rewards, as an eligible individual, you can access the following USAA Employee Benefits on health and welfare.
- USAA Medical Program
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Prescription Drugs
- Retirement savings plan
- Spending Accounts
- Long term and short term disability
- Parental benefits
- Recreation programs and facilities
- Physical fitness and personal trainer
- College admission and tuition assistance
- Work-life referral specialist
- Career development planning
- Healthy points education and more
Contact Information :
USAA My Total Rewards Service Phone Number: (800) 210-8722