www.ceruleancardinfo.com – Login To Your Cerulean Mastercard Credit Card
Cerulean Mastercard Credit Card Online Access
Continental Finance, one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of consumer credit cards, provides the Cerulean Mastercard Credit Cardholders a safe and secure online portal to manage their card account virtually 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Using the online platform, not only the new users can access their Cerulean Mastercard but also the new customers can accept mail offer and apply for the card over the web. This is a free service provided to you as a feature of your credit card.
How to Register Cerulean Mastercard Credit Card
By registering in the Continental Finance Online Access, you can view your Cerulean Credit Card account, pay the bills, view balance and statements, monitor account activities, see the recent transaction and payment history, receive e-statements, learn about your VantageScore 3.0 credit score and much more online easily and conveniently. And the service is free of cost.
To initiate the registration and create your Cerulean Mastercard Online Account, you can follow the steps right below:
- Visit the Continental Finance Cerulean official website at www.ceruleancardinfo.com and click on the “Log in” button at the top right of the page.
- Or, you can directly go to the login portal at yourcreditcardinfo.com
- Entering the designated page, click the “Register now!” link found at the bottom of the ‘Sign In to Your Account’ box in the middle.
- Provide your account information i.e. Last 4 digits of your Cerulean Credit Card Number in the first field.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and Birth Date as MMDDYYYY or 5-digit Zip Code in the following fields.
- Click the “Lookup Account” button to verify your identity
- Set up the login credentials providing the required information and following the suggested requirements.
- Review the submitted information and complete the registration process.
How to Log In Cerulean Mastercard Credit Card Online Account
Once you are registered in Continental Finance and create your Online Account, you can access your Cerulean Mastercard account online and do all the card management activities using the features and tools available in the service at any time anywhere. To log in to your Continental Finance Cerulean Credit Card Online Account, you will need to
- Go to www.ceruleancardinfo.com and hit the “Log in” button at the top right of the homepage.
- Or, access Continental Finance Login Portal at yourcreditcardinfo.com
- Enter the Username and Password that you created during registration in their respective spaces in the middle.
- Click the “Log in” button and enter your card account.
How to Recover Cerulean Credit Card Online Account Login Info
Having trouble logging in or cannot remember the login credentials of your Cerulean Credit Card Online Account? Then take the steps given below to retrieve the username or reset the password and regain your account access.
- Click on the “Forgot Username or Password?” link under the “Log in” button at yourcreditcardinfo.com
- Select between “I forgot my username” and “I forgot my password” options as per your requirement.
- Submit your username to receive password reset instructions
- And enter the last 4 of your Cerulean Mastercard, last 4 of SSN, and birth date or zip code to look up your account and find the User Name.
If you still cannot access your Cerulean Mastercard Credit Card Online Account, call the customer service number for further assistance.
Also Read : Manage Your BP Credit Card Account Online
How to Apply for a Cerulean Mastercard Credit Card Online
Cerulean Mastercard Credit Card is good for the customers with poor credit as it helps rebuild or improve the credit score. Currently, the Cerulean Mastercard is only available to the pre-selected customers who received an offer mail to apply for. If you are an eligible individual, you may take the following steps to initiate the application online.
- Visit Continental Finance Cerulean website www.ceruleancardinfo.com
- Click on the “ACCEPT MAIL OFFER” from the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter the Reservation Code and your Social Security Number on the fields in the middle of the next page.
- Click the “Confirm Reservation” button.
Fill out your credit card application providing your personal, financial and employment information that includes your full name, SSN, Date of Birth, Physical Address (No P.O. Box), estimated gross monthly income, etc. and submit to process your application.
After applying usually the applicants get an instant decision upon submission of their application. But sometimes it takes up to 30 days for collecting additional information to make a decision. If approved, pay the processing fee if applicable to receive your Cerulean Credit Card with welcome materials within 3 business days in the mail.
And after receiving, you have 30 days to activate your card. For security, the activation process cannot be done online. To do that, you will need to call the toll-free activation number printed on the sticker affixed to your new Cerulean Mastercard.
Cerulean Mastercard Credit Card Features & Benefits
The Cerulean Credit Card is issued by The Bank of Missouri and serviced by Continental Finance Company. With a new Cerulean Mastercard Credit Card account, you will enjoy several benefits like
- Get an initial credit limit of $750
- Use to pay for shopping, dining, or even travel and everywhere Mastercard is accepted
- Potential credit limit increase just after 6 months
- Monthly reporting to all the major credit bureaus: TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax
- Receive a free monthly credit score
- $0 Fraud Liability for unauthorized charges on the account
- Manage your Cerulean card virtually with Continental Finance Online Account Access
Rates & Fees
- Purchase APR: 25.90%
- Annual Fee: $99
- Additional Card Fee: $30 (One time)
- Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 5% of each amount
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in US dollar
- Late Payment & Returned Payment: Up to $40
Cerulean Credit Card Customer Service
Cerulean Credit Card Customer Service Number: 1-866-449-4514
To apply by phone, call at 1-866-513-4598
To Report Lost or Stolen card call at 1-800-556-5678
P.O. Box 3220
Buffalo, NY 14240-3220