www.sc.com/my – Standard Chartered Debit Card Activation
How to Activate a Standard Chartered Debit Card :
Standard Chartered Bank, Malaysia was established earlier in 1875, when their primary business branch got started at Beach Street, Penang, Malaysia acknowledged as the nation’s first and oldest bank.
On 29th February 1984 the Standard Chartered Bank, Malaysia Berhad was locally incorporated. Nowadays the organization has a well-trained employee strength of more than 7,000 people involved in their activities all over the nation which also incorporates their global common service hub known as Standard Chartered Global Business Services. The Bank has its headquarter located at Equatorial Plaza in the core of Kuala Lumpur City, Malaysia. In the year 2012, the Standard Chartered Bank has recognized Kuala Lumpur as their global operating hub point for Islamic Retail Banking.
In 2008, the Bank had started up the first & solitary Islamic Banking subsidiary within the group’s network. Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad, offers a thorough scope of Syariah acquiescent solutions through their modern digital empowered branches along with Islamic Banking windows at all Standard Chartered branches in Malaysia.
Guidance for – How to Activate the Standard Chartered Bank Debit Card:
In order to Activate the Standard Chartered Debit Card before utilizing it, follow on with the steps below:
- Firstly, move on to the main official website of Standard Chartered Bank, Malaysia.
- You can also directly click on the link provided www.sc.com/my
- Then “Log In” to your account.
- After that, move the cursor (mouse pointer) to click on the “Card Activation” option.
- On the next page check the “ATM/Debit Card” box and click on the “Next” tab.
- Now on the Debit Card Activation page, put down your “16-Digit Card Number” and “Name on Card” (optional) and click on the “Submit” tab below.
- On your phone, you will receive a One-Time Password (OTP), which you have to put on the “Pass Code” (OTP) box on the webpage & click on the “Confirm” button to finish.
Please Note: To complete this process your verified mobile number will be required. In any case, if you face any issues, please contact the Standard Chartered Bank’s 24-hour Customer Care Hotline number at 1300 -888 -888 (Within Malaysia) and (603) -7711 -8888 (for Calling from Overseas).
Guidance for – How to Log In for the Standard Chartered Bank Debit Card:
If you want to Log In or Sign In for the Standard Chartered Bank Debit Card, primarily, on the home page of the official website, tap on the “LOG IN” option. Now on the next page put on your “Username” & tap on the “NEXT” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please Note: Presently, as a Cyber Security enhancement feature, you will be needed a Security Phrase and Security Image before getting logging into your Online Banking account.
Also Read : PNC Bank Debit Card Activation
Guidance for – How to get Registered for the Standard Chartered Bank Debit Card:
Follow the below guidelines, to get Registered for the Standard Chartered Bank Debit Card:
- First, go to the Sign In webpage, following the Sign-In process.
- Here you can scroll downwards, & find the option “Register with your Debit or Credit Card”.
- On the deferred page check on the “I agree …. Terms & Conditions” box & click the “Accept” tab below.
- Then on the Accounts / Enter details page, select the “ATM / Debit Card Number” option & enter your “Card Number” and “PIN”.
- Now, press on the “NEXT” bar and follow the on-screen guidelines.
Guidance for – How to create a new 6-Digit PIN using ATM:
- You have to primarily visit a Standard Chartered Bank ATM outlet and insert your Debit Card into ATM.
- Now you have to put down the “Personal Identification Number” (PIN) on the screen.
- Then select the “Change PIN” option & enter your new “6-Digit PIN” as per your choice.
Guidance for – What to do if the Debit Card is Lost, Stolen, or Misused:
In any case, if your Standard Chartered Bank Debit Card has been stolen or lost, or misused. First, you should be more careful to safeguard your Debit Card, Personal Information, and Personal Identification Number (PIN), & never disclose the card details or PIN to other people.
If this kind of incident ever happens, then you should immediately inform or notify the Standard Chartered Bank by going to their Online Banking or SC Mobile Application services, or by contacting through phone immediately at 1300 -888 -888 (Within Malaysia) & 603 -7711 -8888 (for Overseas Calling).
For Business Banking customers, you must contact the Standard Chartered Bank at 1300 -888 -111 (Within Malaysia) and 603 -7718 -9733 (for Overseas Calling).
Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad,
Equatorial Plaza, Jalan Sultan Ismail 50250
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Customer Care Services (Call): 1300 -888 -111 (within Malaysia) and 603 -7718 -9733 (for Overseas Clients)
Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad (Call): +6037 -711 -8888
Report a Lost or Stolen Card Hotline Number (Call): 1800 -88 -8998 / +603 -7849 -6888