www.pnc.com – PNC Bank Debit Card Activation
How to Activate PNC Bank Debit Card :
PNC Financial Services was earlier founded in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on 10th April 1845, almost 176 years ago. The name “PNC” was built from the initials of both of the bank’s two antecedent organizations i.e. the Pittsburgh National Corporation & Provident National Corporation, which were converged in the year 1983.
The organization had its Headquarters settled at PNC Plaza Tower, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. The Group’s financial subsidiary, PNC Bank, nowadays operates in almost 21 states and the District of Columbia along with 9,051 ATMs & 2,296 branches. The organization has a well-trained employee strength of more than 51,918 (as of the data 2019).
Additionally, the organization also offers various financial services & assistance like estate planning, loan servicing, asset management, wealth management, and data handling. PNC is listed as one of the biggest banks, in the United States by market resources & also recognized as the 5th largest bank by the total number of branches, and the 4th biggest for the number of ATMs in the USA.
A Guideline for – How to Activate PNC Bank Debit Card:
Utilizing your PNC Debit Card is pretty simple. You can easily add the cash or withdraw the money from the ATMs anytime & anywhere. The cardholder is also permitted to send or receive money through the PNC Bank Debit Card. There are mainly 3 (three) ways through which a PNC Card user can activate the Debit Card.
Activate PNC Debit Card Online:
The primary cardholder must possess an online account in PNC Online Banking which will be required to activate PNC Debit Card online. If you do not have the account then firstly Register for a new online account or activate the card in other ways.
- Visit the PNC Bank Online Banking platform to activate Debit Card.
- You can also tap on the link provided www.pnc.com.
- Now you have to enter your “USER ID” and “PASSWORD” to Log In to your PNC Online Banking account.
- Then search & select for the option available there for “PNC Debit Card Activation” and put down your Debit Card Number, CVV, Expiry Date & Social Security Number (SSN) along with your Personal Contact Details.
- Follow the on-screen activation guidelines & agree to the Debit Card “Terms & Conditions” offered by the PNC BankCard Services.
- A few moments later, you will receive the notification through Text or E-mail, that your PNC Debit Card has been activated and you can able to utilize it.
PNC Debit Card Activation through Phone Number:
Primarily, you have to call the PNC Debit Card Activation over the phone that you have already associated with the PNC Bank account. Now please go through the steps shown below to verify & activate your Debit Card through phone services:
- Firstly, dial the PNC Debit Card Activation Number 1 -(888) -762 -2265 (Call timings are Monday to Friday 7 am to 10 pm ET and Saturday to Sunday 8 am to 5 pm ET).
- Then listen carefully to the auto-prompt options over the phone & select the right option to activate Debit Card.
- Now, you have to provide all the card details and other personal information for verification purposes.
- After you have proceeded with the guidelines & will agree to the terms and conditions offered over the phone, your PNC Debit Card will be activated.
Also Read : How to Activate USAA Debit Card
Activate PNC Debit Card at PNC ATMs:
Alternatively, you can also activate your Debit Card by generating a PIN at any of the nearby PNC ATMs, if you are still unable to activate your Debit Card. You need to keep your Debit Card alongside if you need to activate your PNC Debit Card through ATM. Just follow the below steps shown to activate your card:
- Go to any of the nearest PNC Bank ATM.
- First, swipe your PNC Debit Card & select the “Language” (as per your requirement) and Personal Identification Number (PIN) that you have created during opening your account. (But still, if you have not created a PIN till now, then you have to wait for a dedicated PIN to be mailed to you in your post box, to activate your Debit Card utilizing your nearby PNC Bank ATM).
- Now you need to follow through ATM guidelines, & put on your Social Security Number (SSN), Bank Account Number, Debit Card Number, etc.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and your PNC Debit Card will be activated soon.
A Guideline for – How to Log In for the PNC Bank Debit Card:
In order to Log In or Sign In for the PNC Bank Debit Card, follow through the instructions underneath:
- Visit the authoritative site of PNC Bank.
- By clicking on the “Sign On” option above the page, you will be referred to the next page.
- Here on the webpage put on your “User ID” and “Password”.
- And press on the “LOG IN” bar below to access the account.
A Guideline for – How to Apply for the PNC Bank Debit Card:
If you want to Apply for the PNC Bank Debit Card, go through the steps given below:
- On the landing webpage of the PNC Bank official website, tap on the “Products and Services”.
- Then click on the “Prepaid and Debit Cards”
- Here on the PNC Prepaid and Debit Card webpage, you can choose your card as per your need & apply.
- Moreover, To Apply for the PNC Bank Debit Cards, you can also visit a nearby PNC Bank Branch or, Call 1 -888 -762 -2265 to Apply.
Debit Cards offer by the PNC Bank:
PNC Bank offers their customers various Debit cards, those are:
- PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Debit Card
- PNC Bank Visa Debit Card
Please Note: All your deposited funds are covered & are eligible for Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Insurance. Moreover, your funds are insured up to a limit of $250,000 by the FDIC in any circumstances if the PNC Bank fails ever.
PNC Contact Details:
P.O. Box – 747066,
Pittsburgh, PA 15274 -7066
PNC Phone Numbers:
PNC Customer Care Service (Toll-free) (Call): 866 -304 -2818 (24X7)
To Apply and Report a Lost or Stolen Card (Call): 1 -888 -762 -2265 (Personal debit Card) and 1 -877 -287 -2654 (Business Debit Card) (Monday to Friday 7 am to 10 pm ET and Saturday to Sunday 8 am to 5 pm ET)
For Customers Who are Hard of Hearing or Deaf (Call): 1 -888 -762 -2265 (PNC Bank accepts Tele -Communications Relay Service (TRS) calls.