www.samsclub.com – Sams Credit Card Apply
How to Log In and Apply for Sam’s Club Credit Card :
Sam’s West, popularly known as Sam’s Club, is an American membership-dependent retail chain warehouse-based club. Nowadays, it is owned & operated by the Walmart Groups. In the year 1983, the retail chain warehouse club was founded and officially named after Walmart’s founder Mr. Sam Walton. As per data in the 2019 financial year, Sam’s Club ranked at the 2nd (second) position in sales volume with $57.839 billion in sales, among the Warehouse Clubs just behind their old rival Costco Wholesale.
As Sam’s Club is a membership-dependent warehouse club, with various restricted products plan of action that offers, for their members at a remarkable price incomparable to other traditional retailers. Moreover, Sam’s Club provides numerous advantages for its members, such as free delivery on a wide range of products for their Plus Members with Discounts on Medicines, Early Shopping, Cash Rewards, etc.
With the advantages of Club Plus Membership people can take the benefits of the Sam’s Club Credit facility, Instant Savings options, Free Health Checkups, regular “Tastes & Tips” examining exhibits, and also extra savings on Fuel for members. As per the data January 2021, Sam’s Club operates more than 599 membership-oriented warehouse clubs within the 44 provinces in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands, along with business operations in Brazil, China, and Mexico
A Guideline for – How to Log In or Sign In for the Sam’s Credit Card:
In order to Log In or Sign In for the Sam’s Credit Card, follow through the steps below:
- Firstly, move on to the authoritative website of Sam’s Club.
- You can also directly tap on the link given www.samsclub.com
- On the official landing page, tap on the “Sign In” button top right.
- Now on another referred page, put down your “E-mail” & “Password”.
- Then press on the “Sign In” tab below, to access your account.
A Guideline for – How to Apply for the Sam’s Credit Card:
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and must be a permanent residents of the United States, They must possess a US Government-issued photo ID proof and must have a valid Social Security Number (SSN).
If you want to Apply for the Sam’s Credit Card, you should follow the underneath steps:
- On Sam’s Club webpage home page, you can easily find and tap on the “Sam’s Club Credit” on the top navigation bar.
- On the fresh new webpage, tap on the “Apply” link.
- Then again on another new webpage, put down your information such as Membership Number, First name, and Last name, etc.
- Now by tapping on the “Next” tab below and follow through the on-screen guidelines to finish your application.
A Guideline for – How to Register your Sam’s Membership Credit Card:
Follow the below stated steps, in order to get Register your Membership Credit Card:
- Following the Sign In the procedure, go to the “Sign In to Your Account” webpage.
- On the deferred page, you can find & tap on the “Register your Membership” below the “Sign In” button.
- Tapping in the link you will be introduced to another new page.
- Here on the webpage, you are required to put down your “Membership Number” (i.e. 13 or 17 digit number printed on the back side of your Sam’s Membership Card) and “ZIP Code or Your Phone Number” (i.e. the phone number as already given during account opening).
- Now by pressing on the “CONTINUE” tab below, follow the on-screen guidelines steps.
A Guideline for – How to Reset Forgotten User ID & Password for Sam’s Credit Card:
In any circumstances to Reset Forgotten User ID & Password for Sam’s Credit Card, follow the underneath instructions:
- Go through the “Sign In” process above, and move on to the “Sign In to Your Account” webpage.
- Here just under the SIGN IN fields, you will find to choose from the “Forgot E-mail” or “Forgot Password” option, tap on as per your need.
- To Reset your E-mail, on a newly deferred page, under the “Forgot E-mail” head, enter your “Membership Number” (i.e. the 13 or 17 Digit Number printed on the Back Side of your Membership Card) and “Zip Code or Phone Number”, etc. Now at last tap on the “CONTINUE” tab, and follow through the on-screen prompts to finish.
- To Reset your Password, on a new page, under the Forgot Password head, enter your “E-mail Address” (i.e. associated with your account), etc. Now at last click on the “CONTINUE” button below, and go through the on-screen guidelines.
Also Read : Credit One Credit Card Pre Approve Online
Credit Cards offered by the Sam’s Club:
Sam’s Club is offering 2 (two) types of Credit Cards:
- Sam’s Club Credit Card
- Sam’s Club Master Card
Interests & Fees for Sam’s Credit Card:
- There is a charge of $0 (No Fee) as an Annual Fee.
- You have to pay a variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 15.65% to 23.65% (Rates applicable from 15th March 2021).
- The charges for interests are a minimum amount of $2.00 for both cards.
2101 SE Simple Savings Drive,
Bentonville, AR 72716 -0745
For General Queries & Make Payment (Call): (800) -964 -1917 (For Personal Credit Card, Accounts starting with 7714)
For General Queries & Make Payment (Call): (800) -203 -5764 (For Business Credit Card, Accounts starting with 7715)
Consumer Master Card (Call): (866) -220 -0254 (For Accounts starting with 5213)
Business Master Card (Call): (866) – 220 -2760 (For Accounts starting with 5560)
Direct Credit (Call): (800) -362 -6196 (For Accounts starting with 040)
Overdue Accounts (Call): (800) -568 -0162 (Automated)
Phone Renewals (Call): (866) -419 -5002 (Automated)