First National Credit Card Application Process Online – firstnationalcc.com
First National Bank and First Convenience Bank, a division of FNBT, stay devoted to giving clients quality monetary items and administrations. Our bank was initially established in 1901 in the Central Texas town of Killeen, just a brief time after the city was set up. From their unassuming beginnings.
Their bank has filled from numerous points of view throughout the long term, however our concentration and responsibility continue as before furnishing clients with incredible financial arrangements and elite help. Over a century prior, we started the practice of being an incredible local area bank zeroed in on the monetary accomplishment of their clients.
First National Credit Card Highlights and Notes:
- A decent Visa for the people who as of now have a First National Bank Account as it will assist them with procuring more rewards
- Most offers ordinarily accompany a delicious sign up reward
- The entrance code will be 4 digits in length
- The First National reservation number will be 12 digits in length
- The application works best with the most recent adaptation of Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Apple Safari.
Rates of 1st National Bank Visa Rewards Platinum Card:
- Annual Fee is $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee is 2%
- Returned Payment Fee is $25
- Late Payment Fee is $25
- Purchase APR is 29.99%
- Credit Score Range is 500 to 750
First National Credit Card Application Guide:
- To apply for the card go to the webpage firstnationalcc.com
- For the card application you will be requested to click on ‘Accept online’ tab.
- Add the reservation number, access code.
- Now click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Now follow the page instructions to apply for the card.
- You can also login with the online account to get the manual application.
First National Credit Card Login:
- Use the link firstnationalcc.com to visit the online portal.
- Next at the center click on ‘Account login’ button.
- In the next screen provide username, password click on ‘Log in’ button.
How to Retrieve First National Credit Card Login Initials:
- To retrieve the information visit the webpage firstnationalcc.com/CardMemberServices
- Click on ‘Forgot username/password’ button under the login boxes.
- Next click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Add the account number, expiration date, card security code, last four digits of SSN click on ‘Continue’ button.
Enroll for First National Credit Card Account:
- To enroll for the account go to the website firstnationalcc.com/CardMemberServices
- Click on ‘Register new user’ button under the login boxes.
- Enter the credit card number, Exp. date, CVV, Last 4 of SSN, username, password, confirm password, email address, confirm email address, mobile phone number, agree to the terms click on ‘Register’ button.
First National Credit Card Activation:
- For the card activation use the link firstnationalcc.com
- You will be requested to login with the online account.
First National Credit Card Bill Pay by Phone:
- You can pay the bill through phone number
- You have to call on 888-295-5540.
First National Credit Card Bill Pay by Mail:
- To pay the bill through mail you can send it through check and money order
- Post it to Bankcard Payment Processing: 1620 Dodge Street. Omaha, NE 68197-2210.
- Send your overnight credit card payment to: Bankcard Payment Processing. Attention: Express Payments. 1620 Dodge Street. Omaha, NE 68197-2210
First National Credit Card Bill Pay by Rush Payment:
- If you need your payment credited to your account today, you may pay online until 11:59 p.m. CT or call us at the phone number listed on your billing statement or credit card prior to 5 p.m. CT Monday-Friday.
- Call on: 888-295-5540.
- You can also login with the online account to make the auto payment.
Frequently Asked Questions on First National Credit Card:
- How to Pay Your Legacy Credit Card?
Make sure your account number is included on your payment. You can also pay your Legacy credit card through the First National Bank automated phone system at 888-883-9824.
- Is Legacy Visa A Good Credit Card?
Generally speaking, the Legacy Visa Credit Card is truly not the most ideal choice for a great many people as the advantages and rewards are offset by the expenses and interest. Subsequently, this charge card is no worth having by and large. Large numbers of these additionally offer lower financing costs and expenses.
- What Is A Legacy Credit Card?
The Legacy Visa is a card presented through First National Bank. It’s focused on those with low or unfortunate credit.
First National Credit Card Contact Support:
To get more support call on 513-932-3221. Automated Banking: 513-228-0019 or 888-932-3221.