www.barclaycard.co.uk/activate – Barclaycard Credit Card Activation
How to Activate a Barclaycard Credit Card :
The name “Barclaycard” is the popular trading name for credit cards approved & issued by Barclays PLC (Public Limited Company) & Barclaycard International Payments Limited. Over the years Barclays had millions of clients in the United Kingdom. On 29th June 1966, the organization launched its brand known as Barclaycard as a first charge/ credit card and enjoyed the advantages of monopoly market leader of the Credit Card business market within the United Kingdom.
Barclays is a worldwide well-known investment banking & financial service provider organization, settled in London, England (UK). Regardless, of investment banking, Barclays also operates in 4 more core business sectors like wealth management, corporate banking, individual banking & investment management.
Globally the organization is well-known for financial service providers & investment banking, and its headquarters are located in London, England (UK). The company presently operates in more than 40 countries and their credit cards can be utilized for making payment of bills, at grocery shop purchases, various financing, & dining, and many more.
A Guideline for – Activation Barclaycard Credit Card Via Online:
The Barclaycard Credit Card activation is an easy process Online. You just need to follow the below steps to activate your Credit Card in a short time:
- If you want to activate Barclay Credit Card Online then, firstly you have to visit the official portal Barclaycard Credit Card.
- On the landing page find & tap on the “Activate Your Card Online”, under the “Help with your Account” section.
- You may also directly click on the link provided www.barclaycard.co.uk/activate.
- Here on the webpage, you will find 2 (two) options “Log In to Activate” and “Register to Active”.
- You have to choose the option as per your required, & follow on-screen prompts to activate your credit card.
Activate Barclaycard Credit Card By Phone:
Alternatively, you can also follow the simple process to activate Barclaycard Credit Card through Phone. Just read and go through the easy steps and apply the process:
- If you want to activate The Barclay Credit Card over the phone then, firstly you need to dial The Barclaycard Credit Card Customer Care Number at 0800 -068 -4499.
- After your phone call is connected to the Barclaycard Credit Card Customer Care Officer, tell him that you want Barclaycard Credit Card “Card-Activation”.
- Then, you are required to provide your Personal Information such as your Full Name, your Full Residential Address, & your Date of Birth (DOB), etc.
- Once you have completed providing your Personal Data, then you need to provide your Credit Card details such as your Card Number, CVV Card Code, & Card-type, etc.
- After you have finished all the processes, and your data has been verified, you will be simply notified that your Barclaycard Credit Card has been activated.
Barclaycard Credit Card Activation using Android/iOS Application:
In order to activate your Barclaycard Credit Card, you are required to download & install the Barclaycard iOS / Android application on your mobile phone. Please make sure that you have the Barclaycard Credit Card alongside & you must know your credit limit before beginning the activation process via the Mobile Application.
After downloading & installing, you have to Log In to your account & proceed through the activation process utilizing the application.
A Guideline for – How to get login for the Barclaycard Credit Card:
To get login for the Barclaycard Credit Card, follow the steps stated below:
- Visit the authoritative website of Barclaycard.
- You can also simply tap on the link provided www.barclaycard.co.uk.
- Here on the landing page you will find and press on the “Log In” tab option.
- On the next deferred page correctly put down your “Username or ID Number”.
- Now just tap on the “NEXT” bar below and follow through the on-screen guidelines to access your account.
A Guideline for – How to Apply for the Barclaycard Credit Card:
If you want to apply for the Barclaycard Credit Card, move to the landing page of Barclaycard’s website first. Then by selecting the “Credit Card” option, go to the main cards page. Now read about the features & choose your card as per your requirement and “Apply” accordingly.
A Guideline for – How to get Register for the Barclaycard Credit Card:
In order to get Register for the Barclaycard Credit Card, go through the following underlying guidelines:
Guidelines to Register Online:
- On the home page of Barclaycard, tap on the “Register” tab on the top right corner of the webpage.
- By pressing on the option “Register Your Account” bar on this webpage, you will be referred to another page.
- Now under the heading of “Register Your Account”, just enter your Card Number (16 -Digit number printed on the front side of the Card), Card Security Code / CVV Number (Last 3 -Digit printed on the back side of your Card), Expiry Date (MM/ YY), Date of Birth (DD /MM/ YYYY), Create A Username and Enter (Minimum 8 to 16 characters long, Keep at least 1 number, 1 letter, & Do not use any Special Characters), Create a Pass Code: Enter and Confirm Pass Code (Minimum 6 numbers, Must contain only Numbers, Please do not repeat the same numbers more than 2 times, Not more than 3 numbers, in turn, And do not use your Date of Birth), You need to Create a Memorable Word: Enter and Confirm Memorable Word (Minimum with 6 to 8 letters, Utilize only letters A – Z, Do no repeated same letters more than 2 times, Do not utilize more than 2 letters in turn, Do not use any keyboard sequence or any kind of special characters, Also do not use your last name), Create a Memorable Word Remainder ( It can be your memorable word or any kind of special characters), & E-mail Address, etc.
- Afterward, you need to check the box for Barclaycard Terms and Conditions & press the “REGISTER” tab.
A Guideline for – How Can you Change the Barclaycard Credit Card PIN:
In any circumstances, if you find it problematic to remember your secret PIN, or you think someone else knows it, then you can simply change it to the one that is more memorable to you. Just go through the process below:
- Now primarily you need to visit the Barclays Cash / ATM machine or other the cash machine outlets of many other banks in the United Kingdom. Here you are required to insert your card & enter the “Current PIN”. Then choose the “PIN Services” option from the Menu, & tap on the “Select a New PIN” option. Avoid using simple number patterns, like 5555, 1234, etc be aware to choose a PIN type that won’t be guessed by someone else.
- Alternatively, if you have sometimes forgotten your secret PIN, you can also simply view it in Barclaycard Online Portal servicing, by selecting the option “View your PIN Securely”, which you will easily find under the “Your Details” in the top menu list.
Also Read : My Vanilla Card Activation
Various Credit Cards offered by Barclaycard:
In this modern era, a Credit Card might be a flexible method of borrowing cash. Utilizing a proper Credit Card, as per your need, you can easily manage & track all your finances, spread out the expenses of things simply & make the transaction for your regular uses, and also earn rewards for your daily expenses.
There are some Credit Cards offered by Barclaycard. Those are:
- Barclaycard Balance Transfer Credit Card
- Barclaycard Reward Credit Card
- Barclaycard Forward Credit Card
Mail for General Queries:
1234 Pavilion Drive, Northampton,
NNA 7SG, Mail Van Area 24
Mail for Fraud:
51 Saffron Road, Leicester, LE18 4US
Mail For Payments: (If you post a Cheque for Payment, Please write your Name, Post Code, and Credit Card Number on the back of your Cheque)
Barclaycard, PO Box – 292
SHEFFIELD S98 1SD
Customer Care Service (Call): 0800 -151 -0900 & 0800 -068 -4499 (Monday to Friday 7 am to 8 pm and Saturday to Sunday 9 am to 5 pm)
Customer Care Service (Call): +44 – (0) -1604 -230 -230 (For Outside of UK Customers) (Monday to Sunday 8 am to 8 pm)
For Lost or Stolen Credit Card (Call): 01604 -230 -230 (Within UK)
For Lost or Stolen Credit Card (Call): +44 -1604 -230 -230 (For Outside of UK Customers)