www.teids.org/teids – Steps to Access TEIDS Account
TEIDS Online Account Login:
The Department of Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities provides the members with TEIDS (Tennessee Early Intervention Data System) by Yahasoft portal to access and manage their services online. TEIDS is a data system of TEIS or Tennessee Early Intervention System. It is available only for the authorized TEIS users to access their information, reports, and data in a convenient and fast way 24p hours a day 7 days a week.
The Tennessee Department of Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (DIDD) is a state agency. It offers administering services and supports to the Tennessee residents who have disabilities and other developmental delays. Tennessee Early Intervention System or TEIS is a voluntary education program of DIDD for young children, aged birth up to 3 years, in Tennessee with developmental disabilities. This early intervention plan is an important program to support the eligible disabled children to become more social, and independent as well as reach their optimal development.
How to Log In to TEIDS Online Account:
TEIDS Online Account Login Portal is designed by Yahasoft Inc., an information technology solution company offering web and client-server software applications for government agencies along with public and private companies.
If you are a Tennessean and a consumer of TEIS or Tennessee Early Intervention System, you can log in to the TEIDS by Yahasoft and access your Tennessee Early Intervention Data System (TEIDS) Online Account in a few simple steps as given below. Keep the login credentials that you have received from Tennessee Early Intervention System before.
- Go to the official Tennessee Early Intervention Data System by Yahasoft portal at www.teids.org/teids
- Fill out the blank fields with the User Name and Password associated with your TEIDS Account in the middle of the page.
- Click the “Submit” button to get entered into the system.
- Once logged in, you can access all the features, benefits, and tools of your TEIDS Online Account.
Note that the usage of your TEIDS Online Account in this portal can be subject to audit, monitored, or recorded. Any unauthorized access of this system or its content may be considered a violation of the Computer Crimes Act.
How to Recover TEIDS Online Account Login:
There is no self-service option available in the TEIDS portal for the users to retrieve their username or reset the password over the web. In the case, you forgot your login credentials; you have to contact the Tennessee Early Intervention System to recover your account access.
TEIDS also recommends that you must set a complex password for your TEIDS Online Account Login and change it at a regular interval. You also need to log in to your Tennessee Early Intervention Data System Online Account once every 90 days.
How to Refer a Child for TEIS Online:
Doctors, family members, or anyone concerned about the child’s development can refer a child to TEIS for his/her optimal development. You can do this over the phone by calling (800) 852-7157 or virtually by submitting an online form. For online TEIS Referral Form Submission, you can
- Go to stateoftennessee.formstack.com/forms/teis_referral
- Enter the child’s name, date of birth, gender, address, mailing address (if it is different from residential address) in their fields.
- Select Tennessee from the drop-down list of counties. If the child is moving to Tennessee from other states, you need to choose ‘Outside of TN).
- Give the reason for referral, parent or caregiver’s name, and select his/her relationship to the child.
- Indicate if a language interpreter is needed and select your preferred method (email, mail, or text) for receiving information).
- Enter your preferred phone number and phone type, and the caregiver’s email address.
- Write if you have any additional info about this referral.
- Choose the referral source and upload any document if you want (optional).
- Click on the “Submit Form” button.
Also Read: How to Login into Suddenlink Account
DIDD TEIS Customer-Focused Service Phone Number: 833-692-2089
Tennessee Department of Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities Phone Number: 615-532-6530