mychart.ssmhc.com/mychart – SSM Smart Square Login
SSM Health My Chart Account Login:
SSM Health provides the patients with the My Chart web portal to connect them to their doctors and health records conveniently at any time anywhere. SSM Health My Chart Patient Portal gives you quick, personalized, and secure access to your medical information and manages your health online. With SSM Health My Chart Account Login, you can book appointments, see lab results, contact your care team, and many more effortlessly in a few clicks.
How to Sign Up for SSM Health My Chart Account Online
SSM Health’s My Chart online is a free service offered to every SSM Health patient to access their health information securely over the web. If you are an SSM Health patient, you can also be granted a personal MyChart Online Account. To get started with the enrollment process, you can
- Visit the official SSM Health website at www.ssmhealth.com.
- Click the “MyChart” link on the upper top or the “My Chart Login” link from the bottom left side of the page.
- Or, go to the SSM Health My Chart webpage directly at www.ssmhealth.com/mychart
- Scroll down a little and click on the “Sign Up” button in the ‘SIGN UP’ box in the middle.
- You will reach the SSM Health My Chart Sign-Up portal, mychart.ssmhc.com/mychart/signup
- Enter the requested information i.e. full name, country, address details,
- Provide some other info like the last 4 digits of SSN, DOB, legal sex, email address, home phone, and mobile phone number.
- Complete the CAPTCHA by selecting the “I’m not a robot” checkbox as a spam prevention measure and hit the “Submit” button.
To Create a proxy SSM Health MyChart Account Online:
Apart from self-sign-up, you can also request a child or an adult proxy SSM Health My Chart Account. For that, click the “Request a child proxy MyChart account” or “Request an adult proxy MyChart account” option based on your requirement, on the SSM Health MyChart Sign-Up page, mychart.ssmhc.com/mychart/signup. And, submit the following information to create your SSM Health My Chart on behalf of your child under 18 or an adult.
Proxy Parent or Legal Guardian Info
- First Name
- Last Name
- Last four digits of Social Security Number
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Home Phone Number
- Email Address
- And relationship to patient
- First Name
- Last Name
- Last 4 digits of the SSN
- Date of Birth
- Insurance Provider
- Primary Care Physician
- Address (If it is different from the legal guardian)
For child proxy, you can also add 2 more patients if required. Select the checkbox and click the “SUBMIT” button. Once registered, you can access the health information of the patient listed or your child or children listed on the SSM Health My Chart Online Account.
How to Activate SSM Health My Chart Account:
If you are already signed up for an SSM Health My Chart Account but have not completed the activation process, you have to activate it to use the service. To activate your SSM Health My Chart Online Account, you can
- Go to www.ssmhealth.com/mychart
- Click the “Activate Now” button from the right.
- Input your My Chart Activation Code found on your enrollment letter or After Visit Summary, Birth Date, and Zip Code in their places.
- Click the “Next” button and follow the prompts.
How to Log In to SSM Health My Chart Online Account:
The registered SSM Health patient or authorized users can log in to their My Chart Online Account for their electronic health record 24/7 whenever they want. For logging in to SSM Health My Chart Account online, you may use the steps given below.
- Visit the MyChart for SSM Health webpage, www.ssmhealth.com/mychart, and click the “Log In” button on the left.
- Or, directly land on the SSM Health My Chart Login Portal at mychart.ssmhc.com/mychart
- Enter your MyChart Username and Password in their fields in the middle of the page.
- Click the green “Sign in” button to enter into your SSM Health My Chart Account and stay involved in your healthcare.
Also Read: RNLI Recruitment Login
How to Recover SSM Health My Chart Account Online:
To recover your SSM Health My Chart Account username or reset the password, you may
- Visit mychart.ssmhc.com/mychart
- Click the “Forgot username?” or “Forgot password?” link located below the ‘Sign in’ button as per your need.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name for username retrieval or your SSM Health My Chart Username for password resetting.
- Then, enter your Date of Birth, Zip Code, and Email Address.
- Click the “Next” or “Submit” button to verify your personal information.
After the identification process is done successfully, you will get the instructions to find your SSM Health My Chart Account Username or receive the password resetting message.
SSM Health My Chart Features & Benefits:
- View your SSM Health patient records and results
- Schedule an appointment at the most convenient time and location
- Securely message your care team
- Hold a spot at an urgent care location as per your preferences
- Set up payment plans to pay your hospital and medical bills online
- Set notifications by text, email, or phone for appointment reminders, test results, etc.
- E-check to the appointments up to 7 days in advance
- Contactless arrival using the geological technology
- Connect with SSM Health providers through virtual on-demand care video visits
SSM Health My Chart Help Desk Number: 1-888-972-4278