www.kohls.com – Kohls Credit Card Login
Manage your Kohls Credit Card :
Kohl’s Corporation was founded in the year 1927 by Polish migrant Mr. Maxwell Kohl, as an American Retail Chain Departmental Store. The organization’s headquarter is located in the Milwaukee suburb of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, USA.
By February 2018, Kohl’s became the largest departmental corporate store in the United States. Nowadays, Kohl’s is operating with more than 1,158 outlets, in each U.S. state except in Hawaii, with their departmental retail chain stores.
The organization is presently listed on both the S&P 500 (since 1998) & the Fortune 500, and now Kohl’s is also trading in the New York Stock Exchange as NYSE: KSS. In the year 2019, Kohl’s had become the 23rd-largest retailer in the United States.
Presently, the organization is operating with the products such as beauty and wellness products, furniture, home decor, household products, bedding, digital gadgets, apparel, jewelry, child’s toys, and footwear, etc.
A Guideline for – How to Log In or Sign In for the Kohls Credit Card:
In order to Log In or Sign In for the Kohl’s Credit Card, follow through the below guidelines:
- First, visit the main official website of Kohl’s Corp at www.kohls.com page.
- Now by tapping on the “Account” option, click on “Sign In”.
- On another referred page, put down your “Email Address” & “Password”, under the “Sign In” page heading.
- Then by tapping on the “SIGN IN” bar at the bottom, you can easily access your account.
A Guideline for – How to Activate a new Kohls Credit Card:
There are several processes to activate your new Kohl’s Credit Card, all you required to follow the below stated guidelines, at your convenience: Activate Kohls Credit Card through Online Portal:
- To activate your Kohl’s Credit Card through Online Portal, first, visit the main official website of Kohl’s and get “Register” and “Log In” with your credentials on the website.
- You can easily tap into the link www.kohls.com.
- Then move on to the “Account Summary” webpage of your account, here on the page you will find the “Activate Now” option button, just click on that.
- Now you have to follow the on-screen instructions & provide a few information’s like your Credit Card Number, Your Name or Social Security Number (SSN), etc to finish the entire activation process.
Also Read : Macys Credit Card Login
Activate Kohls Credit Card by Phone:
In any circumstances, if you are unable to activate Kohl’s Credit Card through the Online process, you can easily do this through the phone. You are required to provide information like the Credit Card Number, Social Security Number (SSN), and so on. While the activation process, you will be asked to give this information.
You primarily have to call the number: (800) -954 -0244. Once you get connected, you will have to follow the teleprompt guidelines provided. After you go through the whole process, your card will be easily activated.
Activate Kohls Credit Card Physically:
Activating Kohl’s Credit Card is quite simple & easy, sometimes you may be required to utilize your Kohl’s Credit Card immediately without going through the above-mentioned Online or Telephonic activation process. In that situation all you required to visit your nearest Kohl’s Outlets to make a purchase. After you make the payment, utilizing your card number, your Kohl’s Credit Card will be automatically activated.
Please Note: You can activate your Kohl’s Credit Card, only after 24 hours the card has been requested, & please remember that you should not try to activate your card until you have received your card physically, through the mail, in your post box. You cannot activate your Kohl’s Credit Card on a smartphone mobile application.
A Guideline for – How to Apply for the Kohls Credit Card :
To Apply you are required to check your Eligibility Criteria first, for the Kohl’s Credit Card. After you clear the Review part, just go through the basic steps underneath:
- Scroll down on the home page, after visiting Kohl’s website.
- Now down the webpage, search for the “Apply for the Kohl’s Card” link, under the KOHL’S CARD section.
- Here on another page, under the “Tell Us About You” head, you need to enter your First Name, Last Name, E-mail, Phone and Work Number (optional), Street Address, ZIP Code, Social Security Number (SSN), Date of Birth (DOB), Annual Income, etc.
- Lastly, by tapping on the “Review” button below, follow the on-screen instructions, to complete the Kohl’s Credit Card application process.
A Guideline for – How to Register or Create an Account for the Kohls Credit Card:
If you want to get Register or Create an Account for the Kohl’s Credit Card, go with the below-given steps:
- By following the login process above, go to the SIGN IN page.
- On the new page, you will find the “CREATE ACCOUNT” heading.
- Here you are required to put down your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Password, etc.
- And tap on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” bar at the bottom to complete.
How does Kohls Credit Card Works:
- The Kohl’s Credit Card is a Retail Charge Card, which means it can be only utilized in the Company’s Outlets & Online platform for the purchases of Kohl’s merchandise.
- The Kohl’s Card is quite different from a traditional Credit Card that has an American Express, Visa, Master Card, or Discover logo.
- Kohl’s Credit Card members can earn numerous rewards on transactions through the Kohl’s Cash Program.
- On the first purchase, new cardmembers can take the benefit of a special discount.
- The Kohl’s Credit / Charge Card, like all other retail store cards, can charge a little higher Annual Percentage Rate (APR) as compared to regular Rewards Cards.
Kohl’s Corporate Headquarters,
N56 17000 Ridgeway Drive,
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Kohls Credit Card Phone Number:
Customer Care Assistance (Call): 855 -564 -5705 (Automated Service)
For Kohl’s.com Queries (Call): (855) -564 -5705 & (800) -954 -0244
For Kohl’s Credit Card Queries and Payments (Call): (855) -564 -5748 (Contact timings are Monday to Saturday 7 am to 9 pm CT and Sunday 8 am to 9 pm CT)
Kohl’s Corporate Office (Call): 262 -703 -7000
To Report Any Problems (Call): 1 -866 -887 -8884