American Express Credit Card Login at www.americanexpress.com
American Express Credit Card Login, Apply, and Create Account
Almost 172 years ago, American Express has started its journey as a simple express mail business in Buffalo, New York, USA. The American Express Company (Amex) company was established in earlier 1850 and is a global financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City, USA. The official logo of the company was adopted in the year 1958, which is a representation of a gladiator or centurion whose image still now appears on the company’s popular credit cards, traveler’s cheques, and charge cards. Here in this article access your American Express Credit Card Login account.
In 2016, Credit Card utilization of the American Express (Amex) network captured about 22.9% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions within the United States. As per the data of December 2019, the organization had more than 114.4 million cards in force worldwide, along with 54.7 million cards in force in the United States, each with average annual spending of $19,972.
In the year 2020 Fortune magazine listed American Express (Amex) at 9th position on their Fortune List among the Top 100 Companies to Work for based on the survey of satisfaction of employees.
How to Create American Express Credit Card Account
To Create a New Online Account or Register your American Express Credit Card (US), here are some simple steps to follow.
- Primarily go to the americanexpress.com link
- Then click on Log In button on the American Express website.
- Then here on the login webpage tap on the “Create New Online Account” link below the login bar.
- And now on the next webpage put down your “15-Digit Card Number” (i.e. Printed on the front side of the Card), and the “4-Digit Card ID” (CID), etc.
- Tapping on the “Confirm” bar below, follow the screen prompted instructions.
How to Apply for American Express Credit Card
To Apply for the American Express Credit Card, please go through the below steps:
- Go to the home page of the site of American Express at americanexpress.com
- Tap on the “Cards” option on the navigation bar above.
- Here you will see the options like View All Personal Credit Cards, View All Business Credit Cards, View All Corporate Programs, etc.
- You need to choose your category first, and on the next page, you can “Apply” easily.
American Express Credit Card Login Process
To Log In for the American Express Credit Card Account, go through the below steps.
- Primarily, get to the American Express official website.
- You can also directly click on to link americanexpress.com.
- On the homepage, you’ll see a place to “LOG IN” to your account on the top right side of that page.
- Here you need to simply type your “User ID” and “Password” into their respective slots.
- While Logging into an American Express online account you’ll also have to choose, from which account you want to Log In, depending on what type of account you have. The choices are: Cards – My Account (default) / Membership Rewards / Merchant Account / American Express @ Work.
- You can also tap on the “Remember Me” and check the box below.
- Then click on the Log in button.
Log In from a Mobile Phone or Tablet
Getting your banking information alongside could help you to become more proactive in managing your finances. It’s quite easy to do if you have an American Express Account. You can easily download the application on both of your Apple or Android devices. All you have to Text “MOBILE to 86509” to receive a link from American Express to the app itself, & from there you can easily download it to your phone.
After you have downloaded & opened the Amex Mobile Application you will be prompted to “Log In”. Then, you just need to enter your “User ID” & “Password” like you would on a computer. After you have logged in, you can access your account at your disposal. Now you can set automatic bill pay, view a history of transactions, & deposit checks whenever you required it.
How to Reset American Express Credit Card Login Details
To Reset or Forgot User ID or Password for the American Express Credit Card, you need to go through the below guidelines:
- Move on to the main Log In webpage following the online process given above.
- Here you are required to tap on the “Forgot User ID or Password” link.
- By tapping on the link you will be on the next webpage.
- Now on the page under “Enter your Card Information” head, you have to put down your “15-Digit Card Number” (i.e. Existing Card Account), and “4-Digit Card ID” (CID), etc.
- At Last press the “CONTINUE” button below & follow the on-screen guidelines to finish.
American Express Credit Card FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the downside of American Express Card?
The main downside of amex card is interest rate. American Express Credit card generally charge from 8.25% to 29.99% interest.
Is American Express a hard card to get?
Yes, generally it is harder to get, you need high credit score for amex card.
What is the annual fee for American Express?
Maximum time its free, but sometime they charge $695 to the annual fee.
American Express Customer Service
Customer Service (Call): 1 -800 -528 -2122 (24 X 7) (For Card Members Only)
Customer Service (Call): 888 -800 -8564 (8 am to 8 pm EST) (For Program Administrators Only)
Corporate Membership Rewards (Call): 844 -617 -4612 (8 am to 8 pm EST) (For Program Administrators Only)
Platinum Customer Service (Call): 1 -800 -492 -3932 (24 X 7) (For Card Members Only)
For International Dollar Card (IDC)/ Puerto Rico/ U.S. Virgin Islands (PRVI) (Call): 1 -800 -545 -1171 (Mon to Thurs: 24 X 7 & Fri: 12 am to 10 pm CT)