Access the AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard Login and Make the Bill Payment
Through this article, we are going to discuss the AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard Login portal. Here, we will discuss the step-by-step procedure to access the web portal, along with all the necessary details. So, please be sure to read this article till the end to know more about the AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard Login portal.
About AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard
The AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard is a good option for American Airlines flyers looking for elite benefits and a strong welcome bonus. The modest annual fee of $99 can easily be offset by perks like a first checked bag free and in-flight discounts.
Benefits of AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard
You will get several benefits with your AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard. These are some of the following benefits that you will get through this credit card:
- You will get the first checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for the cardholder.
- Access your preferred boarding for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companies on the same reservation
- You will get up to $25 back as a statement credit on Wi-Fi purchases within the flight
- Get 60,000 AAdvantage bonus miles after making your first purchase within the first 90 days of your account opening.
Once you are clear with the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard Benefits, then you can proceed with the login procedure.
How to Access the Mastercard Login
In order to make the payment for your card or manage your AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard, you have to log in to your account. If you already registered for the online credit card account, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link aviatormastercard.com.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard Login
- There, on the given fields, you need to input your Username and Password.
- To save your username on that device, make sure to check the box, “Remember Username”.
- After providing your login credentials on the given fields, you just need to select the “Log In” option.
- If your provided credentials are correct, then you will be logged in to your Aviator Mastercard Login
How to Set Up an Online Account for Aviator Mastercard
If you are a new user, then you must have to sign up for the AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard Login portal. To set up your online account, you have to follow these simple step-by-step procedure mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link aviatormastercard.com.
- There, right under the login field, select “Set Up Online Account”.
- You have to enter the last 4 digits of your SSN, the 16-digit account number on your card, and choose your current occupation.
- After entering the requested details, you just need to select the “Continue” option.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen instructions to set up your online credit card account.
Retrieve Your Username and Reset Your Password for Aviator Mastercard Login
If you forgot or lost the login credentials of the Aviator Mastercard Login portal, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, visit this link aviatormastercard.com.
- Then, right under the login field, select “Forgot Username or Password”.
- Provide the last 4 digits of your SSN, date of birth, and 16-digit account number on your card.
- After entering the requested details, select the “Continue” option.
- Then, you just have to follow the on-screen instructions to reset your forgotten login credentials.
Rates and Fees of AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard
Interest Rates and Charges
- APR for Purchases: Rages between 15.99% to 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfers: 0% intro APR for the first 15 billing cycles that post to your account within 45 days of your account opening.
- APR for Cash Advances: 25.24%, which can vary with the market based on the prime rate.
- Annual Fee: There is no annual fee for the first year on this credit card, but then you will be charged $99 annually.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For each balance transfer, you will either be charged $5 or a minimum of 3% of the total amount.
- Cash Advance Fee: For each cash advance, you will be charged $10 or a minimum of 5% of the amount.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: You would not be charged any fees for foreign transactions.
- Late Payment Fee: If you failed to make the payment on time, then you will be charged up to $39 as late payment fee.
Apply for AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite MasterCard
It is quite easy to apply for the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard. You must have the 6-digit promo code to apply for this card. You just need to follow these simple step-by-step procedures to apply for the Aviator Mastercard:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link myaviatorcard.com.
- Then, provide the 6-digit code on the required field and click on the “Apply Now” option.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen instructions to apply for the AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard.
Make the Payment for AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard Bill
These are the following options available to pay for your AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard bill. At your convenience, you can choose any payment method below to complete your credit card bill payment.
Online Payment Method
You can easily pay for your credit card bill through the AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard Login portal at www.aviatormastercard.com. You have to log in to your credit card account to make the payment for your credit card. You can follow the above-mentioned login steps to access your credit card account. Once you logged in to your credit card account, you can easily pay for your AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard bill.
Pay by Phone:
You can easily pay your credit card bill over the phone. To make the payment for your credit card bill, you have to call 1-866-928-3075. You have to follow the on-call instructions to pay for your AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard bill.
AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard Customer Service
If you have any queries about the AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard, you have to contact the customer service department.
Call At: 1-866-928-3075
Fax Number: 1-866-823-8178
P.O. Box 8801
Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
Credit Card Billing Disputes
P.O. Box 8802
Wilmington, DE 19899-8802
FAQs about Aviator Mastercard
Q: How to activate the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard?
A: You can activate your credit card over the phone at 1-877-408-8866.
Q: What should I do if I lost my Aviator Mastercard?
A: You have to report a lost or stolen card to the customer service department as soon as possible. They will be asked:
- The suspected area, date, and time of your credit card loss
- Details of your recent credit card usage
- Police report details if your card was stolen
Q: I haven’t received my credit card statement. What should I do?
A: You have to allow at least 7 to 10 days from the date your billing period closes to receive your paper statement. If you still haven’t received your statement after this period, you have to contact the customer service department. If you have enrolled in the paperless statement, then you will receive an account alert when your statement is ready online. Since you will receive your statement electronically, so you won’t be mailed a paper copy. You can check your past statements any time, simply by login into your credit card account.
So, this is all about the AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard Login. Through this article, we have tried to cover all the important details that you should know to access your credit card account. We hope, the above-mentioned might be enough to access your Aviator Mastercard Login portal. If you have followed the above-mentioned steps very carefully, then there should not have any problem. But still, if you have any queries or need any help with this card, feel free to contact the customer service department for help.