www.huntington.com – Access to Huntington Card Account
Login to Huntington Card Account :
Huntington is a full-administration banking supplier fundamentally working across a seven-state banking establishment. Through car business connections inside our essential establishment region and select different states, Huntington likewise gives business banking administrations to the car vendors and retail vehicle financing for seller clients.
Rates and Features of Huntington Card:
- APR is 11.99% to 25.99% variable dependent on the reliability and the Prime Rate
- 0% for a year on moves made inside 90 days from account opening date
- Equilibrium Transfer APR is 11.99% to 25.99% variable dependent on the reliability and the Prime Rate
- Equilibrium Transfer Transaction Fee is Either $10 or 3% of the measure of each move, whichever is more prominent
- Loan APR is 23.99% to 28.99% variable dependent on the reliability and the Prime Rate
- Loan Transaction Fee is either $10 or 3% of the measure of each advance, whichever is more prominent
- Late Payment Penalty Fee is Up to $38.
Login to Huntington Card Account:
- To login open the website www.huntington.com
- As the page opens at the top right click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- You have to enter the user ID, password, hit on ‘Sign on’ button.
Reset Huntington Card Login Information:
- To recover the information, open the page www.huntington.com
- After the page appears in the login homepage tap on ‘Forgot username’ button.
- You will be forwarded to the next screen provide account email and hit on ‘Send my username’ button.
- For password recovery enter username, last four numbers of social security click on ‘Continue’ button.
Enroll for Huntington Card Account:
- To sign up, open the page www.huntington.com
- Once the page appears in the login homepage click on the ‘Enroll now’ button.
- In the next screen choose the credit card option. Provide account number, SSN or tax ID click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Advantages of Huntington Card:
- Adaptable Prizes: Every quarter, you can choose another reward class from a rundown of 10 choices to acquire 3 focuses per dollar spent. This is particularly useful for cardholders who don’t have preset ways of managing money and need some authority over the classification they acquire high rewards in.
- Choice to Get a Lower Loan Cost: This card gives candidates an extraordinary decision acquire compensates or get a two percent lower financing cost. On the off chance that your income changes and you may convey an equilibrium month-to-month, it tends to be a smart thought to pick the lower loan fee choice. This will diminish any revenue charges you may cause from to 12.24% to 26.24% variable.
- Equilibrium Move Offer: The Huntington Voice Credit Card offers an After, APR. This gives a year to you to take care of any moved adjusts without causing interest charges. While this isn’t the longest introduction 0% APR period, it can in any case help you make an imprint in your obligation.
- No Uncommon Financing for New Buys: This card doesn’t offer an introduction 0% APR period for new buys, so in the event that you convey an equilibrium month-to-month, you’ll cause revenue charges. Thus, make a point to take care of your equilibrium in full each month to maintain a strategic distance from revenue.
- Quarterly Cutoff On the Higher Prizes Rate: The measure of focuses you can acquire at the 3X rate is restricted to $2,000 in spending each quarter, or 6,000 focuses. When you arrive at the quarterly greatest, you’ll procure one point for every dollar spent. This is a typical limitation of quarterly rewards cards and can restrict the measure of remunerations you acquire at the extra rewards rate.
- Low Ordinary Prizes Rate: Purchases outside the reward class just acquire a below-average one point for every dollar spent. You can profit more from a level rate cashback or a rewards card that can acquire up to 2.5% per dollar spent on all buys.
Huntington Card Customer Help:
If you are looking for more help call on (800) 480-2265.