lf.my.vccs.edu – My LFCC Online Login
My LFCC Account Login :
My LFCC is a student login portal of Lord Fairfax Community College that allows the students to access their classes, courses, and other online-based learning services conveniently. By logging in to My LFCC, you can view your academic plan, student information, register for classes, apply for new courses, review your to-do list, and do other activities related to your studies. LFCC Student Login Portal is available to access over the web from any of your computers connected to the internet.
About Lord Fairfax Community College :
Lord Fairfax Community College, which going to change its name to Laurel Ridge Community College, is a public community college and a part of the Virginia Community College System. The college is established in 1970 and has four campuses. Accredited by the Commissions on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, LFCC offers associate degrees and certificates. The institution values diversity inspires student success and promotes community vitality by providing a dynamic, positive, as well as caring environment.
Log in to your My LFCC Student Portal Account :
Every Lord Fairfax Community College student will receive their LFCC login credentials during the application for a course or admission to the college. If you are a Lord Fairfax Community College student, you can also access My LFCC Student Portal resources and services for your online learning. For that, just keep the required login details handy and take the following steps to log into your LFCC Account from a web browser.
- Visit the official Lord Fairfax Community College website at lfcc.edu.
- Click on the green “LOGIN TO MYLFCC” button located at the top right corner of the page.
- Or, you can directly go to lf.my.vccs.edu to access the My LFCC portal.
- Enter your My LFCC Username in its field middle on the page.
- Click the “GO” button to enter the password linked to that My LFCC account.
- Lastly, click the “Log In” button.
How to Retrieve My LFCC Account Username Online :
If you have registered to LFCC Student Portal previously, but lost or forgot the username, can recover it online. To initiate the process, click the “FORGOT MY USERNAME” link under the ‘GO’ button from the first page of LFCC portal, lf.my.vccs.edu
Then, submit your registered Email Address that is linked to your account. If that personal email of yours matches with the address you filled out your Lord Fairfax Community College admission application, you will be sent the necessary instructions to find your LFCC username.
How to Reset My LFCC Student Portal Account Login Password Online :
For password resetting your LFCC Student Portal Account, you can use the brief guide listed below.
- Go to lf.my.vccs.edu
- Click the “FORGOT MY PASSWORD” button found at the bottom of the LFCC Login box in the middle of the page.
- Enter your LFCC username or personal email address in the first field.
- Complete the second step by selecting the “I’m not a robot” checkbox.
- Click the “Continue” button and you will be prompted to choose an email or phone number from a list of email addresses or mobile devices on file.
- You will receive an email or text message containing a Claim Code and a password resetting link to your preferred method.
- Click the link after receiving the code by text or email and create a new password following the recommendation.
Note that the claim code will expire in 24 hours. So, you must use it and reset your LFCC before the time. Upon completion of the password resetting, a screen with your LFCC username will appear and now you can return to the portal for your My LFCC account login.
Also Read : Juno Webmail Login
My LFCC Account Login Benefits & Features :
Once you successfully logged in to your LFCC Account, you can access all the features and resources of this student portal. Like you can, you can
- Register for classes and view course requirements through Student Information System
- View academic records, results
- Enroll in a class or submit the assignment
- View class, exam schedule, etc.
- Get access to your degree progress
- Apply for admission and
- Make payment and Accept financial aid
- connect with other students, staff, and community members
- Get details about course history
- Update or change personal information
- Access virtual student orientation materials, documents, and more
Contact Information :
LFCC Middletown Campus Phone Number: 800-906-LFCC
173 Skirmisher Lane
Middletown, VA 22645