www.chase.com – Chase Credit Card Login
How to Log In & Apply for the Chase Credit Card :
In early 1877, The Chase National Bank was founded by Mr. John Thompson. The Bank was primarily named after the former Secretary of Treasury of the U. S. & Chief Justice Mr. Salmon P. Chase, even though he does not have any kind of connection with the bank.
The incorporated Chase Manhattan in December 2000 collaborated with the J.P. Morgan & Co. which was one of the biggest financial consolidations to date. The incorporated organization was renamed, as J.P. Morgan Chase.
Nowadays, the Bank is serving in over 4,700 branches along with 16,000 Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) all across the country. The organization possesses a trained workforce of 2,50,355 workers (as per the database of 2016) & is operates in more than 100 countries worldwide.
The J. P. Morgan Chase & Co. had a market resource of $2.49 trillion (as per the database of 2016). The company through its Chase subsidiary stands among the biggest 4 (four) banks of the United States and enlisted in New York Stock Exchange, as NYSE: JPM.
How to Sign In or Log In for the Chase Credit Card:
In order to Sign In or Log In for the Chase Bank Credit Card, just go through the below simple steps:
- Firstly, move on to the official website of the Chase Bank.
- You can also click the link directly here www.chase.com.
- On the home page, you will easily find the “Sign In” link to tap on.
- Now on the next page put down your “Username” & “Password” on the respective field.
- Finally, simply tap on the “Sign In” bar below to get access to your account.
How to Apply for the Chase Credit Card:
If you want to Apply for the Chase Bank Credit Card, follow the below steps:
- Visit to the main authorized website of Chase Bank.
- Find and tap on the home page “Credit Cards” option on the top navigation bar.
- Now on the main Chase Credit Card webpage, go through the features, and choose your Card to Apply accordingly.
How to get Enrolled or Sign Up for the Chase Bank Credit Card:
To get Enrolled or Sign Up for the Chase Bank Credit Card account, follow through the instructions carefully below given:
- On the authoritative site of Chase Bank, on the landing page find & tap on the “Not Enrolled, Sign Up Now” link, just under the Sign In button.
- Here on the next new page, to verify your identity you need to provide some information like your Account, Card or Application Number, Social Security Number (SSN), and now Create your Username (which must have 8 to 32 characters & must possess a minimum 1 (one) letter & 1 (one) numeric character, and should not contain any kind of special character), etc.
- Now just by tapping on the “Next” button below, you need to follow the on-screen prompts to get enrolled.
How to Reset or Forgot Username or Password for the Chase Credit Card:
To Reset or Forgotten Username or Password for the Chase Bank Credit Card, read through underneath steps:
- Move on to the Sign In webpage primarily, and tap on the “Forgot Username or Password” link.
- Here on the next webpage, to verify your identity you are required to enter your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID (TIN), and your Account, Card or Application Number, etc.
- Now by tapping on the “NEXT” button below the page, follow through the on-screen guidelines to finish.
Also Read : Apply For Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card
How to Make a Request for a Replacement Chase Bank Card if it is Lost, Damaged, or Works no Longer:
If you need to request a replacement Chase Bank Credit Card, primarily Sign In to the Chase Online platform & follow through with the instructions. Chase Bank will send you a Replacement Credit Card that’ll arrive approximately within 3 to 5 working days. If your Credit Card doesn’t arrive after 7 working days, then just Log In or Sign In, to your online account & select the “Didn’t Receive Card” option under the Reason head, & follow the on-screen guidelines. You might also contact the phone number provided on your statement.
What to do if Your Chase Credit Card has or is Going to Expire:
If your Chase Bank Credit Card has or is Going to Expire and your account is in good standing, then the Bank will automatically send you a New Credit Card during the month, your current card will expire. In any circumstances, if you haven’t got a new one, please contact Chase Bank at the number provided on your monthly statement.
Various Credit Cards Offered by the Chase Bank:
The Chase Bank is offering Credit Cards that are divided into various segments, such as
- Chase Bank Rewards Credit Card
- Chase Bank Business Credit Card
- Chase Bank No Annual Fee Credit Card
- Chase Bank Travel Credit Card
- Chase Bank Airline Credit Card
- Chase Bank Hotel Credit Card
- Chase Bank Student Credit Card, etc
JPMorgan Chase Bank NA
270, Park Avenue, New York,
Customer Care Services (Call): 1 -800 -935 -9935
To Report Fraud (Call): 1 -800 -955 -9060 (For Personal Credit Card) Monday to Friday 8 am to 9 pm ET and Saturday to Sunday 9 am to 6 pm ET.
To Report Fraud (Call): 1 -800 -269 -8690 (For Business Credit Card) Monday to Friday 8 am to 12 am ET and Saturday to Sunday 9 am to 6 pm ET.
To Report Fraud (Fax): 1 -614 -422 -7171 (For Business Credit Card)
To Report Lost or Stolen Credit Card (Call): 1 -800 -432 -3117 and 1 -800 -935 -9935
Please Note: Chase Bank also accepts Operator Relay Calls. If someone is having, hard of hearing, deaf, or having a speech disability, please call 711 for any kind of assistance.