www.bipetrebates.com – Activate Your Animal Health Rebate Prepaid Visa Card
Obtaining Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Rebate Prepaid Visa Card- Requisite information to note
Animals and the human form a coexisting chain of livelihood since time immemorial. Caring for your livestock and pets is as crucial as treating your own health! Animal welfare is a serious concern that has been subjected to considerable improvisation. Thankfully, advanced healthcare planning and systems have made your four-legged friends’ lives easier! Be it professionally trained veterinary doctors, advanced nutrition supplements or correct medications, the animal health industry has changed for good. And who is better to take in charge of animal health than Boehringer Ingelheim. Helmed as the second-largest animal healthcare industry in the USA, Boehringer Ingelheim commits to improving preventive, advanced animal healthcare facilitating an efficient solution for pets and livestock owners.
About Boehringer Ingelheim and Animal Health Rebate Prepaid Visa Card
Boehringer Ingelheim is a monitoring and diagnostic platform that invents and manufactures parasiticides, vaccines, medicines, and therapeutics under numerous brands of healthcare. It has also successfully partnered with veterinary clinics, hospitals, and medicine stores to provide a holistic package of care. Some of the well-known brands under Boehringer Ingelheim include Heartgard, Nexgard, Frontline, Oravet and many more.
With increasing medical and diagnostic costs, perhaps the most relieving aspect of Boehringer Ingelheim is its famed Animal Health Rebate Prepaid Visa Card. Just like other Reward Cards, you will be eligible to get substantial rebates and rewards on each purchase of medical products of subsidiary and partner brands. Use that rebate Visa card for your future purchase. On exhausting the balance, you can reapply for a fresh prepaid card. It is one-time use. You need to follow some simple procedures in order o get your Animal Health Rebate Prepaid Visa Card. Get ready to save more!
Requirements to apply for Animal Health Rebate Prepaid Visa Card
Check out the things you need to keep in hand before applying:
- You need to purchase one or more veterinary or animal products from the authorized vet clinic. To see the list of partner and subsidiary brands, visit the official website of Boehringer Ingelheim, www.boehringer-ingelheim.com.
- Receipt of your purchase from the veterinary store or clinic. It is compulsory to have the print out of the purchase. You will get an Offer Code printed on the receipt. In case, you lost one, you can always go back to the store to ask for a reprint if purchased with a credit card. Click a photo or make a scanned copy of the receipt.
- Rebate Form you have received via mail post-purchase. During the time of forts time purchase, you will have to fill up your mailing address in the Customer Information Section. After purchase, you will receive your rebate form to the address you have given. Click a photo or make a scanned copy of the form.
Apply for Animal Health Rebate Prepaid Visa Card
- Open your browser. Visit www.bipetrebates.com.
- From your receipt, enter the printed Offer Code.
- Enter the purchase date as mentioned in the receipt.
- Click on Continue.
- Upload the scanned copy/photo of the receipt and rebate form received as proof of purchase. You can upload a maximum of four files.
- Next, enter the relevant personal information including name, address (should be the same as mentioned in Customer Information Section), social security number, etc.
- Review the information to ensure accuracy.
- Click on Submit.
- You will be redirected to the Thank You page. Please do not refresh the page or press the Back button.
- On the Thank You page, you will be provided with the Tracking Number. Note down this number to keep track of Card arrival.
Normally it may take 6-8 weeks to process your application. You can also check the Offer Terms and Conditions page of your medicine brand to know the maximum TAT. On reviewing your proof of purchase, eligibility, along with a transparent purchase record, your Visa Prepaid Card will be mailed to your address.
Checking the Card Information
- Open the browser. Visit www.bipetrebates.com. select My Card Account from the top menu bar. Or, you can directly visit www.binredirect.com/merialpets.
- At the right sidebar, enter the first 6 digits of your Prepaid Visa Card.
- Click on Enter.
In My Card Account, you will be able to check the following information:
- Card balance.
- Statement of account.
- Transaction record.
- In case you, your Prepaid Card get stolen or lost or undergo any unauthorized transaction, report immediately to the Customer Service Help Desk.
- In case you want to dispute any transaction, you need to download the dispute form directly from this link: www.binredirect.com/wp-content/themes/keystone-generic-redirect-theme/assets/pdf/Hawk-Cardholder-Dispute-Form-KSP-Visa. Take a print out and fill up the details very carefully. You need to send it through the following channels:
- Via Email (recommended)
For faster resolution, you can scan the copy of the complete filled up form and attach the form to your email. You can also upload supporting documents apart from the transaction dispute form. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via Fax
You can also fax the completed form to 623-336-6699.
- Via Mail
If you do not have an email account, complete the form correctly, write down your concern in details and mail to:
ATTN: Dispute Dept.,
6220 Stoneridge Mall Road,
Pleasanton, CA 94588.
Note: According to the regulation, to process your dispute, you need to notify the customer care department within 60 days from the statement date of the disputed transaction.
Assistance Desk for General and Product Queries
1. General Queries:
- Visit www.bi-vetmedica.com/company/company/contact/contact.
- Fill up your contact details under Contact Form.
- Write your feedback or concern in detail.
- Verify the captcha.
- Click on Send.
Also Read : How To Activate Ollo Credit Card
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA Inc.
3239 Satellite Blvd
Duluth, Georgia 30096.
2. Product Queries:
Dial 888-637-4251 to talk to Veterinary Technical Services Team regarding animal health products.